Genius is probably the two most suitable words to describe the person Elon Musk. Become a millionaire at the age of 27 and at the age of 45, become a first-class Billionaire holding many important positions, from founder, CEO and Technical Director of SpaceX Aerospace Corporation; co-founder, CEO and product engineer of Tesla Motors; co-founder of Zip2, as well as co-founder of PayPal and most recently the boss of Twitter. With so many successes, Elon Musk is an ideal model for us to strive for.
Here are 20 quotes from Elon Musk’s life to inspire those who dare to dream, read and feel to have success like Elon Musk:
1. Let’s create the possible first, and then the possible will happen.
2. Getting feedback is very important. This allows you to immediately rethink what you did and how to improve it.
3. If you wake up every morning thinking that tomorrow will be a brighter day, that day will be a good day for you.
4. Starting a company is like baking a cake. You must have all the ingredients in the correct proportions.
5. People will work better if the goals and motivations of the work are identified. At that time, they will be motivated to go to the workplace and feel more excited at work.
6. My biggest mistake is probably being too overweight to measure each person’s talent instead of their personality. I think each person needs to have a kind heart and that’s the important thing.
7. If you’re a CEO, you’ll have to do a lot of work that you don’t want to be involved in. But if you don’t do those things, the company will not be able to succeed. No job is too lowly.
8. Instead of doing special tasks differently, complete them as efficiently as possible.
9. It is important that we learn to be satisfied with those around us, otherwise your life and work will not be as desired.
10. I think an ordinary person can make himself extraordinary.
11. Working crazy. Take advantage of 100 hours to work each week.
If other people spend 40 hours working, while yours is 100 hours, then even doing the same job you will soon get results in 4 months instead of 1 year like them.
12. Some people don’t want change, but you need to embrace change if the alternatives are a disaster.
13. Persistence is very important. You shouldn’t give up unless you have to.
14. People often have a special prejudice against those who dare to take risks. Everyone tries to do the job as safely as possible.
15. Pay attention to negative comments and welcome them, especially from friends. Very few people want to hear feedback, but comments really help them.
16. What makes people think critically? I think our mindset forces us to decide.
17. People should pursue what they are passionate about. That is their true happiness.
18. Talent is extremely important. Just like when playing sports, the team that has the best member is usually the winner, but the strength of the whole team will be multiplied when all members work together and compete based on on the same strategy.
19. I think we have a duty to maintain the human will to ensure that it will not be lost in the future.
20. Dare to fail. If you’ve never experienced failure, you haven’t really innovated.