He didn’t tell him anything about it because he believes in showing off rather than just talking. Yusei Mochi can now understand what Taiki is capable of, and he may regret laughing and fouling him.
Besides Taiki, Kyo is VERY good in this Chapter. After his views on Taiki and winning, I started to like him. What’s interesting is that the supporting characters are written very delicately in this manga. Kyo has just won the hearts of many readers after this Chapter.
And if you are wondering when the next Chapter of mangaShounen, Blue Box, will be released then don’t worry because in this article, we will talk about the release date of Blue Box Chapter 117 accompanied by spoilers and where you can read . It.
Blue Box Chapter 117 Summary
This chapter begins with Taiki feeling disappointed that Yusa did not participate in the tournament. Taiki has worked hard so it would be rude if for him there was no point in fighting anymore. We then see Kyo playing his next round. But as he left, Ayame called his name.
She apologizes to Kyo for asking him who he thought would win. Kyo told her that he didn’t mind it so she didn’t need to apologize. He tells Ayame that he understands why she sees him that way. He tells her that he didn’t lie to Taiki, so he didn’t shout his goal to the heavens.
However, he thinks it’s one of the best things about Taiki. Before that, Taiki told him that someone laughed at him, so he wondered if he was really not afraid. He knows people laugh at Chono and Taiki so their feelings might be hurt.
But instead of playing it safe, they keep moving forward despite all the risks, and that makes them cooler. He tells Ayame that he is determined to win as many victories as possible, so he tells her to cheer him on.
Also read: Jinx Chapter 34: Release Date & Spoilers
Blue Box Chapter 117
There are no spoilers for Blue Box Chapter 117 because Blue Box spoilers are usually leaked 1-2 days before the release date. However, we can still talk about the events that will take place in the future Blue Box Chapter 117.
In the next Chapter, we will see who will win between Taiki and Yusei Mochi. Well, the match just started and we still don’t know how Yusei Mochi plays so it’s hard to know who will win. But after watching Taiki’s smash in the recent Chap, he seemed very determined to win. So he won’t hold back and can really win.
Blue Box Chapter 117 Release date
Blue Box Chapter 117 scheduled for Sunday, September 17, 2023, PT. Chapters are released weekly. International match schedule of Blue Box Chapter 117 as follows:
Released on Sunday for the following countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 pm Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 pm Sunday, September 17, 2023
- New York: at 11 a.m. Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 8:00 a.m. Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 6:00 p.m. Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 p.m. Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 23:00 Sunday, September 17, 2023
Released on Monday for the following countries:
- Japan Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 a.m. Monday, September 18, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 a.m. Monday, September 18, 2023
- Indonesian Eastern Time (EIST): at 12:00 a.m. Monday, September 18, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 a.m. Monday, September 18, 2023
Where to read Blue Box Chapter 117 online?
Blue Box Chapter 117 will be available to read for FREE on Manga Plus and Viz in English translation. Blue Box will be available in raw format on Shonen Jump Plus.
Also read: Detective Conan Chapter 1119: Release Date & Spoilers