Taiki finally won the first year tournament, I was happy for him but at the same time sad for Kyo because he also worked hard. Kyo is an adult. He still enjoyed playing with all his opponents even though he lost in the end.
And that’s the best part of sports, where the main goal is to enjoy the games rather than focusing on coming to watch. Well, I’m not saying we shouldn’t compete, but we should enjoy every match even if one day we have to lose. There is no point in playing sports if you don’t like the sport you are playing.
And if you are wondering when the next Chapter of sports manga Blue Box will be released then don’t worry because in this article we will talk about the release date of Blue Box Chapter 119 with spoilers and where you can read them.
Blue Box Chapter 118 Summary
This chapter begins with a flashback before Taiki won the tournament. Since Taiki and Mochizuki’s match was about to start, all the spectators were heading towards their field. But Ayame reminds them that Kyo’s match is about to start so they should also cheer for Kyo. So they all changed their minds and came to cheer for Kyo.
The story then switches to the awards ceremony, where they give Taiki the Golden Chap medal for placing first in the tournament. After seeing him finish first at the tournament, people started thinking that he could actually rank high at the national level as well.
We then see him talking to her brother at home and informing them about his match. Kyo apologized to them for not winning the tournament, and one of his brothers booed him (he was young so it was understandable for him to boo Kyo). So Ayame shouted from the back that their brother was amazing and he tried his best in every match.
Blue Box Chapter 119
There are no spoilers about Blue Box Chapter 119 because Blue Box Raw Chapters are usually leaked three days before the release date. However, we can still talk about the events that will take place in the future Blue Box Chapter 119.
In the next Chapter, we might see Chinatsu and Taiki going on a Valentine’s Day date, or they would rather stay home and enjoy themselves alone. What I’m excited to see is how Ayame will muster up the courage to give chocolate to Kyo on Valentine’s Day and how Kyo will respond after receiving the chocolate from Ayame.
Blue Box Chapter 119 Release date
Blue Box Chapter 119 scheduled for Sunday, October 1, 2023, PT. Chapters are released weekly. International match schedule of Blue Box Chapter 119 as follows:
Released on Sunday for the following countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 pm Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 pm Sunday, October 1, 2023
- New York: at 11 a.m. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 8:00 a.m. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 6:00 p.m. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 p.m. Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 23:00 Sunday, October 1, 2023
Released on Monday for the following countries:
- Japan Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 a.m. Monday, October 2, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 a.m. Monday, October 2, 2023
- Indonesian Eastern Time (EIST): at 12:00 a.m. Monday, October 2, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 a.m. Monday, October 2, 2023
Where to read Blue Box Chapter 119 online?
Blue Box Chapter 119 will be available to read for FREE on Manga Plus and Viz in English translation. You can read Blue Box in its raw format on Shonen Jump Plus.