Right from the first chapters of the series, it is quite clear that Blue Lock will not talk about Football. That would be (and still be) the character’s ego and how they develop it through the sport. The person who developed it the most was none other than Isagi and his achievements brought Blue Lock to the top.
There are also signs that the characters are becoming too ingrained in victory. It’s good that we have Thorfin and his life journey to show that aspect of acceptance and moving on. Because in a world where only Blue Lock was common, that would be a strange world and set a standard that most series wouldn’t reach.
Blue Lock Chapter 230 Summary
Blue Lock Chapter 230 made everyone admire Barou’s goal. Barou’s goal not only made him the most popular with everyone watching, but also put him ahead of Isagi. Barou finally got his revenge on Isagi for the first battle in the series, which spurred Barou’s growth.
Truth be told if Barou wouldn’t have gotten this far, if he hadn’t matured at that point in the story. And at that moment, he realized how important it was for him to learn that lesson. But his ego also grew, and he set his sights on overthrowing Isagi from that day on, and he achieved it with a full team at his side.
However, Isagi was not satisfied with this at all and wanted to do something about it. He couldn’t live with himself after being done to him, he wanted revenge and Noa’s time was up. Furthermore, Isagi’s support is no longer available due to his injury, and the only person who can help him achieve that vision is Hiori.
Chapter 231 reveals information about Blue Lock
Blue Lock Chapter 231 will witness Hiori finding her self after a long journey in the story. The aspect of his story is that sportsmanship is imposed on him, and all he can do is hate it. He can’t go against his parents because he seems to be the type of person who doesn’t like confrontation. And he suppressed his disappointment throughout the years of his life.
That frustration can eventually manifest and express itself. Hiori will be one of the special cards for Uber to deal with, as they will have to face someone skilled enough to keep up with them.
Not only that, but he also helps Isagi expand his vision of the target and sniff out the target (something he hasn’t said for a long time). Then there will be another messy situation where one of them will go to that area and score, but that won’t be in the next Chapter.
What is the release date of Blue Lock Chapter 231?
Blue Lock Chapter 231 will launch on September 3, 2023 for the following regions.
- Pacific Daylight Time [Bờ Tây]: 8:00 a.m. PDT (September 3, 2023)
- Central Daylight Time [Trung Mỹ và Canada]: 9:00am CDT (September 3, 2023)
- Eastern Daylight Time [Bờ biển phía Đông]: 10:00am EDT (September 3, 2023)
- Mediterranean Time in Greenwich [Anh]: 5pm BST (September 3, 2023)
- Indian Standard Time [Ấn Độ]: 8:30 pm IST (September 3, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [ Singapore]: 11:00 pm SGT (September 3, 2023)
- Philippine Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 PM PST (September 3, 2023)
You will be able to read this on September 4, 2023 in these regions.
- Korean Standard Time [Hàn Quốc]: 12:00 a.m. KST (September 4, 2023)
- Japan Standard Time [Hàn Quốc]: 12:00 a.m. JST (September 4, 2023)
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time [Úc]: 02:00 am AEDT (September 4, 2023)
Where to read Blue Lock Chapter 231?
Blue Lock Chapter 231 will be available to read on Pocket.