Isagi teamed up with Hiroi to expand his field of vision as Hiori can also use Meta Vision. However, scoring the next goal won’t be so easy as not only will Ubers stop him but Kaiser will also be there to steal the ball.
The author teases us with a scene where Snuffy brings up the theme of the rivalry between Noa and Ego Jinpachi. One thing Blue Lock fans are looking forward to is knowing about Ego Jinpachi’s past and what kind of player he was back then. Snuffy comparing him to Noa definitely means that Ego is just as good as Noa.
But it would be great if I could watch some of Ego’s past matches. It is possible that the author was intent on revealing things about him one by one and we will know about him soon. Noa also confirmed Kiyora Jin will play in the next match. We haven’t seen him play a game before, so it will be interesting.
There are some rumors going around that Bastard Munchen’s next match will be against PxG (Paris x Gen). If you don’t know, let me remind you that Rin and Sendou are playing for PxG so the next match will be really interesting. And in the next Chapter, we will see Hiori and Isagi join forces!
And if you are wondering when the next chapter of the highest rated manga, Blue Lock, will be released, then don’t worry because in this article we will cover the release date of Blue Lock Chapter 232 with the disclosure and where you can read it.
Also should read: Kengan Omega Chapter 226: Release Date & Spoilers
Blue Lock Chapter 232 Spoiler
Blue Lock manga spoilers are leaked every Friday and we also post that information on our website so you can check it at that time. However, we can still discuss the event that could take place in Blue Lock Chapter 232. Now that Isagi has joined forces with Hiori, he will think of a way to avoid the Ubers player to advance towards the goal post. However, Kaiser was on the run so it was possible to intervene in the middle.
Since Kaiser also uses Meta Vision, he can see the same scenery as Isagi, but now Isagi has Hiori with him, who will help him overcome Kaiser. Kunigami has yet to appear in the game. He appeared in the previous Chapter to stop Barou, but that’s all. Maybe he will appear last at the end of the game to steal Isagi’s goal.
Ubers only works with Barou as striker so they will easily score goals. But let’s see who will score the next goal.
Blue Lock Chapter 232 Release date
Blue Lock Chapter 232 is scheduled for Sunday, September 10, 2023. Chapters are released weekly. .’s international schedule Blue Lock Chapter 232 as follows:
- New York: at 8:00 p.m. Saturday, September 9, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, September 9, 2023
- India Standard Time (IST): at 6:00 a.m. Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 02:30 a.m. Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 02:30 am on Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time (PHT): at 08:30 a.m. Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 08:30 a.m. Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Japan Standard Time (JST): At 09:30 am on Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 10:30 a.m. Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Indonesia Eastern Time (EIST): at 07:30 a.m. Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Korea Standard Time (KST): At 9:30 a.m. on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Where to read Blue Lock Chapter 232 online?
Blue Lock Chapter 232 will be available to read in Pocket Shonen Magazine in raw format (in Japanese). You can also read Blue Lock in English translation on Kodansha USA, but there are only 17 volumes on their website.
Also read: Jinx Chapter 33: Release Date & Spoilers