It will be interesting to see how Hiori will respond to Isagi’s expectations in this match. Even if he had the necessary Meta vision, would he be able to keep up with all the other high-level plays and combos in this match?
Blue Lock Chapter 232
The match continues but there has not been a single mistake from Ubers side. Hiori is overwhelmed by the other levels but still wants to play better.
- Barou is rushing towards Kaiser to steal the ball.
- However, Kaiser just passed it to Ness before Barou could steal it.
- Ness even dribbled past Sendou and Drago to pass the ball to Kaiser.
- Kaiser said that Ness did exceptionally well and bested another Ubers player.
- Niko is asking his teammates to block on the outside and not give him a chance to shoot.
- Grim called out to Kaiser, but the latter completely ignored him.
- Kaiser attempted a Kaiser Impact shot but Lorenzo blocked the ball with his face.
- Isagi understood how to run to the ball, but Aiku was there to stop him.
- Aiku cleared the ball and went to Hiori and another Ubers player.
- But Barou was rushing at full speed towards the ball.
- Niko rushed in from the right wing to force Hiori and steal the ball.
- Isagi understands that Barou and Ubers are now on a completely different level.
- Niko successfully stole the ball and regrouped with Barou and Lorenzo to plan their next move.
- He also asked what strategy and tactics Barou should follow next.
- Hiori understands that this game level is too different and that Ubers game plan is illegible.
- He sees this as a crazy place filled with monsters performing world-class acts.
- But he still thinks soccer is fun and follows Isagi.
- Hiori was able to show off his game sense and tactical skills in defense, now stopping the Italian Ubers’ attack.
- When he does this, BM can immediately launch a counterattack and they only need to pass Aiku, Aryu and Lorenzo to score.
Blue Lock Chapter 232 Release date
Blue Lock Chapter 232 will be released on September 10. The raw scans and spoilers have been released in full, so the official Chap translation will be out in a few days.
Blue Lock Chapter 232 belong to Blue Lock titled Key, possibly referring to Hiori’s awakening. Maybe he understood Italy Ubers’ weakness and finally got a chance to shine after a long time.
This also means that this match will reach its fateful conclusion in a few more Chapters. When Hiori breaks up Uber’s play, he is able to assist Isagi in scoring the final goal and winning the match for BM.
Here are all the spoilers and raw scans confirmed for Blue Lock Chapter 232. Check out more of our articles here for similar Blue Lock content.