Last time, we saw Boruto and Kawaki switch places, and Konoha village hunting Boruto. The previous chapter also revealed an epic confrontation between Boruto and Kawaki.
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 1 Spoiler & Raw
It seems that some time has passed and Boruto is still considered a traitor. Many characters have also had character design changes and look more mature.
- Shikamaru is now Hokage, and we see Sarada arguing that Boruto isn’t a traitor.
- After hearing this, Shikamaru seemed worried about Sarada’s future as a Shinobi.
- Sarada added that her role model is the Seventh Hokage.
- We see Kawaki enter the dimension where he traps Naruto and Hinata.
- Since time stopped there, neither Naruto nor Hinata aged at all.
- We also get to meet Sumire, Eida and Daemon.
- Sarada and Sumire talk to Eida about reversing this incident again, but Eida says it’s not impossible.
- Eida was also confused that both Sarada and Sumire were able to retain their memories.
- Mitsuki still hates Boruto and wants to kill him if he sees Boruto.
- Kawaki is confident in his eyes’ ability and says that Boruto will be found as soon as he enters the village.
- He inherits more of Otsutsuki’s abilities, as Kawaki can now fly.
- We also see that Himawari doesn’t fully believe Boruto is the traitor and thinks Naruto is alive.
- Suddenly, Konoha is attacked by ten of Code’s henchmen.
- Sarada tries to protect and defend the village, but the minions keep reborn.
Also should read: Boruto Chapter 81: Release Date & Spoiler
- Code enters the fight, and we see a slashed left eye.
- Just as Code was greeting Sarada, Boruto also entered.
- Sarada is shocked to see Boruto, mainly when Code attacks the village.
- Kawaki also noticed Boruto at this point and understood that he was hiding.
- After all this fuss, Chap ends here after we see Sarada and Kawaki’s reaction.
- The village will probably deal with Code and his minions first before fighting Boruto.
- Kawaki, however, may be shooting for Boruto, and we could see some confrontation in the next Chapter.
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 1 Release Date
Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 1 will release on August 21 . Since the full spoiler and raw scan have been released, we can assume this Chapter will also release as scheduled.
Since it will be a monthly manga, we have to wait until September 21 to see what happens to Boruto and Code now. However, the rough scans and spoilers of Chap should have been released a few days earlier.
This concludes our reveal post for Boruto Two Blue Vortex Chapter 1. Check out some of our other articles here while we roll out new and exciting pieces. We also follow the weekly updates of other manga, so check that out.