CS:GO player ‘Stewie2k’ will switch to Valorant in the near future, intending to play professionally in Riot Games’ FPS game.
Jacky ‘Stewie2k’ Yip or ‘Smoke Criminal’ is a professional CS:GO player, playing as an IGL for the Evil Geniuses team. Participated in professional competition since 17 and officially joined the North American CS:GO team ‘Cloud9’ in early 2016.
Despite such a young age, but Stewie is known as one of the talented young players. Over the years, Stewie2k has earned himself many noble titles but the most notable in his career is the Major trophy with the Cloud9 team. Since the Major cup, Stewie2k has continuously won many other titles in many different colors such as: SK Gaming, MIBR, Team Liquid and Evil Geniuses.
In 2020 after Valorant’s release, in many of his streams and free time, Stewie experienced Riot Games’ FPS shooter with other Valorant players. In 2021, in his broadcast, Stewie once shared that “I’m not making the switch, but I will eventually”, roughly translated: “I won’t really switch to Valorant, but I definitely will in the future. next time.”
And most recently during the ‘Wardell’ livestream, the message between Stewie2k and Wardell was accidentally leaked. Fans immediately realized that, Stewie2k was about to switch completely to Valorant.
– I think being a streamer is good.
– I think if he is looking to play professionally, you will need a squad that can be trusted.
Because everyone who plays this game doesn’t use their brains.
– Even I think you don’t need skills for Valorant, just play the game with thinking.
– Yes, that’s what I like in Valorant because it doesn’t take much skill to get the consistency of the gameplay.
– Not so right.
– Because people are not playing properly.
– That is why there is no unity in Valorant.
– I swear that Optic is the only team that plays this game like CS:GO.
– And perhaps XSET.
– But I don’t think XSET is playing well.
Through the above conversation, it seems that in the near future Stewie2k will switch to Valorant to look for new opportunities. Hopefully, in any game, we can still see a ‘Smoke Criminal’.
See also: Revealing the first images of the map ‘Pearl’ – Chaos in the alleys of death