In addition to the usual PvP and PvE features, the legion combat mode is also one of the unique features that require gamers to “balance their brains” to calculate tactics in the game SLG Battle VNG.
In VNG General Battle, other features may not be needed, but if you enter the Legion, you must “know how to use your brain”. One thing is for sure, you will have to use the left brain at full capacity because the enemy in the game will be extremely unpredictable, and the right brain should be used when your enemy is a lovely, beautiful lady. But the lords remember to beware lest behind that cuteness lies a crook in disguise.
Returning to the Legion feature, this is an indispensable and most attractive feature of the SLG (SimuLation Game) game genre – forcing players to use their tactical thinking to win. In VNG General Battle, the Corps Leader will be the one to form and call members to join and organize and command members to participate in features and battles for territory. A Legion is strong or weak depending on the member’s hard work and dedication as well as the member’s total combat strength. To explain the “hot” of this feature, let’s join the writer to “decode” its attraction.
Can “single single code” play this game?
Most of the features of VNG General Battle are team features, and the most attractive feature is Legion. If you do not join, then surely the player cannot reach the highest milestones in the game. The Legion Boss, the War Lien Server Corps or the God of War are features that gamers cannot participate in and will lose many valuable rewards. More specifically, when any individual in the same Corps achieves an achievement, the remaining members will obviously be “fragrant”. That’s why on all fronts, gamers everywhere are calling and asking to join the Legion.
In addition, activities on the sidelines of the battle such as flirting, singing, offline exchanges … are currently being held very loudly by the Legions. It is expected that the images of gamers meeting “eating and drinking” will be flooded in the near future.
How many operations does the Corps need to “use the brain”?
At Dou General VNG, there are many general activities for the Army Corps, of which the most typical and interesting activities are the following 03 activities.
First, Inter-Server War Corps is an activity where gamers must use 99% of left brain capacity to participate. The Army Corps leader must arrange his troops in battle, be clever in strategy and know how to use people appropriately in each battle. Moreover, the inter-server battlefield is a very fierce battle because here the reward is one thing, bringing glory to yourself and your teammates is the most important thing. Therefore, in order to ensure “hundreds of troops – one hundred battles, one hundred wins”, discipline is also an important part of the Corps because in fact, many formations have had to receive bitter defeats due to non-compliance. tactics outlined earlier.
Next, equally thrilling is the activity Boss of the Army because this is the most effective reward “farm” activity. By joining the Legion, players will be allowed to interact with their teammates through a separate system as well as participate in joint activities. For PVP, the lords can challenge the Legion Boss daily to receive bonus points corresponding to individual achievements. With these points, lords can buy heroes, EXP and gold in the Legion Store. This can be seen as a great opportunity for gamers to own ingame items with trading units accumulated from the results of the Battle of the Legion Boss.
Finally, after participating in the God Realm War, only the Legions that hold the most Temples and have the highest scores will be able to participate in the more “difficult” feature – God Realm Controversy.
This is the “elite in the elite” feature, so the battle is extremely tense because the 4 Legions leading the God of War will be put on a narrower map with only four castles and need to “defend” depending on the battle. art. Of course, the Legion that survives to the end will win and become the God King with attractive perks in terms of both resources and spirit. So, to get the exclusive benefits of this position, gamers must definitely “work hard” to discuss strategies as well as practice with their Legion.
After using up 99% of left brain capacity to “proclaim”, gamers should use the remaining 1% to find their “other half” to go on an adventure because the writer was told that in VNG Generals Battle There are currently a lot of female gamers playing and they are all extremely beautiful and talented pink balls.
Do not hesitate any longer, follow the latest information about VNG Generals here:
Home page: https://dautuong.vnggames.com/
Official Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/dautuongvng
Community group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dautuongvng