We see that Orange Piccolo is super strong and easily overwhelms Gamma 2. Pan also joins the fray, knocking down some of Dr. Hedo’s soldiers. Gamma 2 also stops fighting and Piccolo asks Gohan and Gamma 1 to stop fighting.
Meanwhile, Magenta is rushing to activate Cell Max. Dr. Hedo is trying to stop him because Cell Max is not yet fully built. However, Magenta was burned by Hachimaru and was about to die.
In his dying moments, he activated Cell Max. Bulma also reached Gohan and Piccolo’s position with additional reinforcements. We see Goten, Trunks, Android 18 and Krillin as what she came up with.
Dr. Hedo tried to stop the process but to no avail. Cell Max is finally released but in an imperfect state. Cell Max begins his destruction and the Gammas are now searching for him.
They try to dodge Cell Max’s attacks and cast a spell on him, but it doesn’t deal any damage. Gohan understood the situation and threw a Senzu bean to Gohan, but the latter was unable to catch it and it fell into the crevice.
So Goten and Trunks transform into their Saiyaman costumes to fight against Cell Max.
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 97
We look forward to seeing Beast Gohan in the next few chapters. The next chapter will be filled with the battles of Cell Max, with several other characters.
- Gammas knows that there is a weak point in Cell Max, located at the top of its head.
- However, they must first penetrate the skin of Cell Max to achieve this.
- Orange Piccolo is also now participating in the fight against Cell Max.
- He aimed an explosive Demon Wave right at Cell Max’s weak point.
- This attack does no damage to Cell Max, as he easily negates this attack.
- Goten and Trunks attempt to merge to defeat Cell Max.
- Unexpectedly, they transform into fat versions of Gotenks but still try to cause trouble for Cell Max.
- Cell Max uses Gotenks as a ball to damage other characters.
- Even so, the Gotenks still managed to headbutt the exact weak spot of Cell Max, which also gave rise to some cracks in that area.
- Gamma 2 tries to sacrifice herself, putting all her strength into a special attack.
- He fully charges himself and is ready to pierce Cell Max.
- And, with the help of the other members, he also gets the moment to attack.
- But Cell Max still dodges this attack, but he loses his arm in the process.
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 97 Release Date
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 97 will release on September 20 , bringing us some of the most exciting battles in the manga . We’ve been waiting a long time and it’s finally in manga format.
Raw scans and spoilers will be released a few days before the official Chap release date. We’ll be updating them in this article, so be sure to check this out once the full disclosures are released.
This will end our article on Dragon Ball Super Chapter 96 reveal & rough scan. Check out some of our other articles here for similar and more interesting content.