On a manga/anime forum, the Japanese netizen community engaged in an engaging debate about the anime series that according to them had the worst final episodes. The discussion revealed surprising references to beloved series, creating much debate and differing opinions.
Some users expressed discontent at the ending of a seemingly successful series, pointing out that the quality of the ending can significantly affect the overall perception of the work. While individual subjectivity plays a large role in these opinions, certain opinions resonate with many when it comes to explaining why some consider the finale “bad”. “.
For those involved in this debate, the failure to adequately wrap up major storylines or the introduction of abrupt and underdeveloped plot twists are frequent reasons for criticism. The coherence of the story and an ending that could satisfy the expectations established throughout the series were also emphasized in the discussions.
The unexpected appearance of a series of big names in these conversations highlights the diversity of perspectives within the community. This phenomenon shows that even the most famous works cannot avoid criticism. The understanding and interpretation of series endings can also vary significantly between viewers.
Ultimately, the debate on this Japanese forum highlights the importance of the ending in the general perception of an anime series, and how the quality of the ending can be a decisive factor in a viewer’s evaluation about the entire work.
Below are some comments from netizens:
– In my opinion, Lycoris Recoil and The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls had the worst endings..
– Talking about this, I will name Mobile SuitGundam: The Witch from Mercury.
– Don’t forget the Wonder Egg too!
– I can’t help but say how terrible the ending of Wonder Egg Priority is. The story was interesting until halfway, but I had to give up because it seemed to me that it wouldn’t have a worthy ending, and that’s how it happened.
– Talking about the worst ending, I would think of Hoshiai no Sora and Meganebu!.
– How does Zombieland Saga’s second season end? Don’t announce a movie and forget about it!
– For me it’s Zombieland Saga. I think the entire second season is inferior to the first.
– I will definitely mention GANTZ.
– In my opinion, Zatch Bell! deserves to be added to this list.
– Back Arrow has a bad ending. I think Gorō Taniguchi is just living on past glory.
– Megaton Musashi, despite my best efforts to watch the second season, it never got better.
– Mahou Sensou, there’s no doubt about it.
– I recommend Kamisama ni Natta Hi and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
– I’m definitely into the second season of Uma Musume: Pretty Derby.
– I think Neon Genesis Evangelion will be on this list. I know this is a series that many people love, but if you have to make a few more movies to explain the ending then you didn’t do a good job in the first place.
– Personally, I wasn’t happy with how Rebuild of Evangelion ended, but I have to mention that things took a turn for the worse in the third movie.
– Lycoris Recoil should also be here.
– I want to mention Babylon, which surprisingly comes from Nozaki Mado, the scriptwriter of Kado: The Right Answer. I think it’s completely pointless for the 12-episode series to be produced with so much source material and it seems like the production is calling for it to go badly.
– Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, although everything seemed to end well, I think the plot and the main character’s death were not done well.
And you, which anime/manga ending makes you feel bad and unable to adapt?