Recently, on social networking forums as well as on popular video platforms like TikTok, a video clip has been shared and received a lot of attention and attraction from the online community. Specifically, in this video clip, a woman is sitting at work and the phone in front of her suddenly smokes and bursts into flames.
The phone caught fire while charging
According to the image in the clip, it seems that the phone is plugged in and the woman is not using the phone while charging. However, for some unknown reason, the phone suddenly caught fire for unknown reasons. After that, the woman’s action also surprised netizens when she immediately grabbed a notebook nearby to put out the fire.
This action is considered by netizens to be definitive because if it is not done quickly, it is likely that a larger fire will occur. Because, the area of the room in the clip is very small, along with many flammable materials such as papers and books, and nearby electronic devices are also at risk of fire. This is not a rare case of a phone exploding while charging, but most previous cases have been caused by users charging and using it.
Not long ago, a young man was lucky to escape death thanks to his quick action when the phone in his pocket suddenly exploded and burst into flames.