Besides Steam and Epic Store, gamers can also access many other major game portals, along with many attractive incentives. CD Projekt’s GOG platform is an example.
During the year-end promotional event, GOG decided to give away 5 free games to gamers. Leading among them is Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager, an attractive role-playing strategy game. Legend of Keepers is a combination of strategy, management and humor.
In Legend of Keepers, players take on the role of a Dungeon Manager for an army of demons, facing off against reckless heroes who want to plunder your treasure trove. Your goal is to stop them by placing warriors, monsters, and other defensive positions to protect your treasure.
Key features of Legend of Keepers include:
1. Dungeon Management: Build and manage your dungeon by placing monsters and traps against adventurers.
2. Tactical Battles: Engage in turn-based tactical battles with heroes from all over, using warriors and magic to defeat them.
3. Character Development: Upgrade and evolve your monsters and warriors to become stronger and face more difficult challenges.
4. Danger and Humor: The game offers a quirky art style and humorous elements, often overpowering with danger.
5. Strategic Choices: Players will have to make strategic decisions when facing different warriors and events, affecting the plot and outcome of the game.
Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager received positive reviews for its combination of strategy and management elements, as well as its creativity in gameplay design and art.
Currently, Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager is released for free on GOG until December 16.