The magical wizarding world of Harry Potter is the common dream of many audiences. With thrilling and invested content, many expensive details installed by the author from beginning to end, the Harry Potter movies satisfy many fans. However, this does not mean that the Harry Potter movies are really perfect. Throughout the 8 blockbuster movies, there were many holes and painful errors in the film that made the audience bewildered.
1. The Hogwarts student council must have a parent’s signature to visit Hogsmeade village, but a deadly competition like the Three Wizards is not needed?
It is puzzling that the students at Hogwarts are free to sign up for a dangerous and deadly tournament without having to ask permission from their families.
I don’t understand why going to the village to visit requires a permit…
…while fighting bloodshed?
2. Harry went to school early… a month for what?
Few people realize this, but Hagrid visits Harry and takes him to Diagon Alley since his birthday is July 31. Then Hagrid gives Harry the train ticket. Later, the audience saw the boy arrive at the station and board the train to Hogwarts. It all happened on Harry’s birthday. Remember, July 31 is not the first day of Hogwarts.
In the book, Harry has to stay with the Dursleys for another month before going to Hogwarts.
3. The reason why the Hogwarts teachers know that the snake abducted Ginny is still a mystery
In the movie, when the professors at Hogwarts see the writing on the wall, they all simultaneously confirm that Ginny Weasley has been kidnapped without bothering to check the number of students. The reason why the professors know this is still a mystery in the movie.
4. Why did Lucius Malfoy bring Dobby to Hogwarts?
The fact that Dobby appeared here had absolutely no purpose but to meet Harry Potter. Normally, house elves don’t go out with their masters?
5. The confusing rules of the Triwizard Tournament
This longstanding and prestigious tournament is actually quite confusing. Contestants, whether they have won or lost in the previous rounds, will be able to participate in the final. In the final round, they only outperformed each other in the time to enter the arena, the rest of the challenges were the same.
This girl failed in round 2, but still made it to the final?
6. The way Port Lock works is also very illogical
In fact, after being used once, the Port Keys would become useless. But not in the movie. After the trophy (which is also enchanted by a Port Lock) brought Harry and Cedric to Voldemort, it continued to send them both back to the arena.
In the next scene, the audience also saw the minister Cornelius Fudge touching this Port Lock without doing anything. It would be funny if the minister was then taken to Voldemort.
7. Just classified, but James Potter and Sirius Black already in Gryffindor uniforms?
8. Lily and James shouldn’t have been killed by the noseless-version Voldemort
In Harry Potter volume 7, part 2, the audience can see Voldemort in the shape of “losing his nose” to kill Harry Potter’s parents. In fact, at this point, Voldemort should have possessed a normal appearance.
9. The Millennium Wheel “travels in time” to appear in the movie?
The London Eye was built in 2000. However, the setting of the film is 1997.
Image source: Warner Bros.