This rare incident happened to a woman in the UK that made many people who want to raise a dog “think again”.
The woman told South West News Service: ‘I was napping with Belle as usual, when suddenly I felt something spray in my mouth. Immediately the woman woke up to check what it was, when she knew she had just been “sprayed” in her mouth by Belle (the dog’s name), she was extremely alarmed but still suppressed her anger to find ways to clean her mouth. but still not out of “smell”.
Her daughter then took Belle to the vet and the dog was diagnosed with stomach problems. The woman then also developed symptoms similar to her dog and the stomach pain came so bad that she could not bear to call an ambulance. Here, the doctors said she had a gastrointestinal infection.
After 3 days in the hospital with the care and treatment of doctors, Mrs. Gommo was discharged with a discharge note stating “Digestive tract infection due to dog pooping in the mouth”. Meanwhile, her dog was also treated by veterinarians for stomach ailments. When asked if she would continue to have the dog, Mrs. Gommo said: “I forgave Belle and still love her very much. But in the future I will be more careful about the sleeping position of both.”
See also: Get fired and then re-hired by the old company within 24 hours