Recently, another blockbuster of Garena announced to stop releasing.
In the afternoon of this day, Garena suddenly announced that it would stop releasing blockbusters for a while – Blade & Soul in the Vietnamese market. According to the announcement posted on the Fanpage of this game, the route will be as follows:
On behalf of the Blade & Soul operation team, we would like to send our sincere and deepest thanks to all of you for supporting Blade & Soul Vietnam during the past time. After more than 6 years of launch, Blade & Soul Vietnam and we had the opportunity to experience a variety of exciting and emotional content with Vo Hiep.
It is too difficult for us to make this announcement to Vo Hiep, the journey with Blade & Soul Vietnam to conquer new eras will officially stop here.
Blade & Soul would like to announce the game release schedule as follows:
– May 17, 2023 : Stop the loading task for Blade & Soul game at the card loading page
– May 18 – June 17, 2023 (tentative): Blade & Soul Farewell Event
– May 24, 2023: Announcement of Garena’s policy to support converting to other games
– August 15, 2023: Officially closing Blade & Soul Vietnam server
– September 15, 2023: Officially stop supporting Blade & Soul related issues on https://hotro.garena.vn/
We really appreciate the time we spent together with Vo Hiep to create a game environment with many meaningful experiences. Once again, we would like to thank all Vo Hiep who have been participating in Blade & Soul Vietnam. We hope Vo Hiep sympathizes and hopes that in the near future, we will have the opportunity to bring Vo Hiep more quality and attractive game products.
These images gradually become just nostalgia
This is relatively surprising information, because just a few days ago, the Fanpage still posted the event of this game as usual. The announcement of the closure made gamers feel extremely surprised. So after League of Legends, Garena gamers have to continue to say goodbye to an online game on the PC platform.