But that is the case with every war in the series. All are worth a look for one reason or another. This is not surprising since it is a fighting manga that focuses heavily on martial arts. This is a difficult thing to do in the long run, even harder when you consider this as the third installment of the manga.
The manga is in its third season and has taken on a darker tone, with the story now focusing on brutal battles. Not only that, the team of characters is growing and many of them have died along the way. The MC will have plot armor, but even if he takes a heavy blow from time to time, the next Chapters won’t be about him.
Kengan Omega Chapter 225
Kengan Omega Chapter 225 continues the fight it stopped in the previous chapter. This chapter mainly focuses on the fight between Kanoh and Arashiyama and has very little dialogue, as the two are communicating with their fists. As a certain Shinobi once said, high ranking warriors communicate with their fists.
And the whole communication revolved around the last chapter, and the two had a brief but inconclusive conversation. As for the fight, Kanoh is trying to beat Arashiyama at his own game by using Juijistu on him. However, that didn’t work for the Juijitsu fighter and he easily overpowered Kanoh without any hitch.
Kanoh’s shirt was torn in the middle of the match, which would have caused difficulties for Arashiyama, but the Japanese martial arts master said it was okay. Kanoh threw away his torn shirt and the two continued to fight. It was Arashiyama who tried Kanoh’s move. However, the two are drawn once again, this time both showing they have an idea for each other’s craft.
Also read: Jinx Chapter 33: Release Date & Spoilers
Kengan Omega Chapter 226
Kengan Omega Chapter 226 will see how warriors from two different backgrounds fight each other. Both have long histories and in their fight they also seem to be preparing for battle. Both have learned about each other’s fighting style but have not had much experience in that style. A fact that has been shown in previous chapters.
The winner of the fight can be decided by how well one masters the opponent’s skills. Or, it could be rooted in the fundamentals of their craft. It can be easily argued that the winner will be the one the author wants to win. That’s no fun, though, because speculating about the match is much more fun than relying on that logic alone.
Kengan Omega Chapter 226 release date
Kengan Omega Chapter 226 will launch on September 6, 2023 for the following regions.
- Pacific Daylight Time [Bờ Tây]: 8:00am PDT (September 6, 2023)
- Central Daylight Time [Trung Mỹ và Canada]: 9:00am CDT (September 6, 2023)
- Eastern Daylight Time [Bờ biển phía Đông]: 10:00 a.m. EDT (September 6, 2023)
- Mediterranean Time in Greenwich [Anh]: 5pm BST (September 6, 2023)
- India Standard Time [Ấn Độ]: 8:30pm IST (September 6, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [ Singapore]: 11:00 pm SGT (September 6, 2023)
- Philippine Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 PM PST (September 6, 2023)
You will be able to read this on September 7, 2023 in these regions.
- Korean Standard Time [Hàn Quốc]: 12:00 a.m. KST (September 7, 2023)
- Japan Standard Time [Hàn Quốc]: 12:00am JST (September 7, 2023)
- Australian Eastern Daylight Time [Úc]: 02:00 am AEDT (September 7, 2023)
Where to read Kengan Omega Chapter 226?
Kengan Omega Chapter 226 will be available to read on Sunday Ura .