The audience has mixed responses about the hot scenes created in the new movie of female idol Hani.
In recent years, Korean films have often surprised the audience with their boldness, when even dramas are integrated with 18+ bed scenes. But to be “hot” to the level of the female idol Hani’s movie Hit the Spot is rare.
Labeled 18+, Hit the Spot revolves around the character Hee Jae – a girl who is loved by many people but she has trouble understanding herself. She works at Play Books, a purveyor of books and related products revolving around themes of sex and romance. Therefore, during the 8 episodes, there are many scenes that make the audience “blush” when issues related to sex are touched in a very direct way. The podcasts about the bedroom, the sensitive “toys”, … are mentioned constantly. Accompanying that is the journey where Hee Jae discovers herself, seeks new experiences, gets rid of the feeling of being lost and stuck with old habits.
Shaping Hani in Hit the Spot (Photo: Coupang)
Watching Hit the Spot, the audience was really shocked by Hani’s tolerance. Normally, female idols will be very shy about doing heavy emotional scenes because they have to keep their image but Hani is different, she has bed scenes that really make viewers “fall over”. Even a part of the Korean audience thinks that these scenes are not suitable for kimchi culture.
A kiss scene of Hani in the movie (Photo: Naver)
The audience was really shocked with Hani’s boldness
There are many conflicting comments about the sensitivity of Hit the Spot. In addition to criticism, there are also many comments defending the work, saying that Hit the Spot is only shown on online platforms, so it is allowed to be “violent” than radio movies. In addition, the film has been labeled with age restrictions and sex-related keywords, so the audience has been completely “warned” and can choose to watch or not.
– This is not a traditional Korean movie. I watched it and it was really good, both the acting and the script were good. Very supportive of everyone watching it
– I was red-eyed when the heroine’s “toys” fell out and stopped watching from there, it’s really offensive
-If you think the movie is too sensitive, don’t watch it, it already has a warning about hot scenes..
– Honestly, I only like watching Korean movies with “clean” content, stop this series
– Movies are shown on the app, not the radio, they’re also age-restricted, it’s everyone’s problem to watch or not, why don’t you like this genre and then watch it and give bad reviews?
– Well worth a look! 10/10 for Hani and Park Sun Ho, they deserve another romcom because the chemistry is so good