The skills and gameplay of new champion Bel’Veth “Queen of Void”, a jungler who deals massive damage, promises to stir up the meta.
The new champion from the Void of League of Legends has been officially announced by Riot Games named Bel’Veth. With a strange appearance, Bel’Veth is expected to have a unique gameplay similar to other Void generals,. Especially when holding the role of jungle, many fans are eager for the release date of this champion.
Before that, Rek’Sai, Kha’zix were also 2 junglers from Void that were loved by many people. However, due to meta changes that make both of these champions no longer appear much in ranked competition, the appearance of Bel’Veth promises to lead to the comeback of Void jungle champions.
– Passive (Death Lavender):
After casting an ability, Bel’Veth’s next 2 attacks gain attack speed. In addition, whenever Bel’veth kills a large monster or enemy champion, the champion gains permanent attack speed as a stack. Bel’Veth attacks faster than normal and has no attack speed limit, however, her attacks and effects on hit deal less damage and do not increase attack speed when increased. grant.
– Q (Void Dash): Bel’Veth dashes in one of four directions, dealing damage to all enemies it passes through and applying effects on attack. Each direction has its own cooldown, proportional to attack speed.
– W (Top and Bottom): Bel’Veth slams her tail into the ground, damaging, knocking, and slowing enemies hit. When the target hits, this ability reduces the cooldown of Q – Void Dash in the direction it hits a champion.
– E (Royal Vortex): Bel’Veth creates a slashing tornado around herself, dealing reduced damage and increasing the ability to kill the target. Each slash will hit the enemy with the lowest health in the Whirlpool, dealing more damage while they have less health left. The number of slashes is proportional to Bel’Veth’s attack speed.
– R (Endless Banquet): Passive: Every second attack on the same target deals bonus damage, stacking infinitely. After killing Rift Porcelain, Baron or an enemy champion will leave a shard of Void Coral.
Activated: Bel’veth consumes a shard of Void Coral that explodes, slowing, and damaging nearby enemies based on the target’s missing health. After using Void Coral, Bel’Veth temporarily transforms into her true form. Consuming Void Coral by special monsters from the Void (Rift Porcelain and Baron) will give Bel’Veth his true form for a long time, and also minions that die near the champion. will turn into a Void Monster.
Main shape: When Bel’Veth transforms into main form, this champion gains maximum health, out-of-combat movement speed, attack range, and attack speed. While in her main form, Bel’Veth also gains the ability to dash through walls with Q – Void Dash.
Bel’veth will be a jungler capable of clearing monsters quickly thanks to a skill set that favors continuous damage. With the ability to deal true damage, Bel’veth will be extremely useful in the late game when he has the necessary amount of equipment. However, due to the reduced base attack damage, the early game will be a bit difficult.
In addition, the ultimate and transformation form will also be Bel’veth’s advantage in teamfights. Riot Games needs to carefully consider the damage ability of Bel’veth before the official launch to avoid the “200 years of balance” situation from continuing.
Information about League of Legends will be updated, hope everyone will keep an eye on it.
See also: MSI 2022 semi-finals officially announced, the scenario of MSI 2019 is being repeated?