In the 2023 Pre-Season, the Jungle Beast system is the most notable update of League of Legends (LoL). Basically, these Summoners will give the Jungler an extremely powerful effect after completing a certain objective. This helps the Jungler not to lose out compared to other positions in terms of strength.
However, Riot Games seems to have designed the Summoner’s upgrade effects to be too strong. As a result, League of Legends players have found a strategy to use 2 Smites (for the Jungle and Mid lane positions) to take advantage of these effects and win. Details how to use this tactic:
– Jungler and Mid laner both choose Smite as their summoner spell.
– Both of these locations buy things and go to the street normally.
– When the Jungler position has 20 stacks of Summoned Beasts (around 8 minutes), the Mid laner will buy jungle items. They will then switch positions (Jungers go to the mid lane to eat minions, Mid lane players go to the jungle to clear monsters).
– When Mid lane players have 20 stacks of Summoned Beasts (around 15 minutes) they will swap positions one more time.
– Then the Jungler has 6-7 stacks and the Summoner will grow up very quickly.
– Once the Jungler position has the Advanced Evolve Charm, they will swap positions again for this player to clear monsters and Evolve their Summon.
This way of playing will allow a faction to own up to 2 players with Advanced Evolution buffs. It should be known that this buff is currently at an extremely large power threshold, even equivalent to a large item. Outcompeting opponents in terms of the number of Advanced Evolve buffs will create a huge advantage for one faction in the midgame (Dragon, Baron) target skirmishes.
However, the weakness of this strategy is that Mid laners cannot wield Teleport. This causes the 2 lanes to lose their support because the Mid lane position, Jungle focuses on clearing minions to evolve the Summoner. In addition, this gameplay requires a high degree of coordination between the two positions of Mid and Jungle, so it is not suitable for a solo queue environment.
The 2 Punishment strategy of the 2023 Pre-Season is an extremely unique gameplay but needs good coordination of the whole squad to achieve success. Therefore, it is difficult to appear in the solo queue mode of League of Legends.