We never stop trying to make ourselves look better and younger. Therefore, since time immemorial, there have been many tools to support their beauty process such as machines, makeup, cosmetic procedures.
Today, with the development of society, the demand for beauty spreads to all ages, genders and makes the beauty industry make constant efforts to improve. Let’s see, what these beauty items look like when they are in their “prime”!
1. This hair dryer looks different now
2. Beauty masks from the 1930s and now have a noticeable difference
3. The idea of a hair steamer is still there, but the design has changed a lot
4. Curly hair then and now
5. Mascara in the 1940s and Present
6. Fat melting machines in 1928 and now
7. Indoor leather dyeing in 1930 and now
8. Hair straighteners past and present
9. Braces in the past and now have had an improvement that is hard to notice
10. The moisturizing mask has been streamlined for much more convenience
11. Plastic Surgery in the 1930s and Present
Source: Bright Side