Images from the new Silent Hill game are said to have been shared online by a reputable insider before being taken down for copyright reasons.
AestheticGamer, formerly known as Dusk Golem, posted four images of what it claims are leaked Silent Hill photos, adding that although they originate from a new source, they has been given more than enough evidence to believe in the existence of Silent Hill. Within hours, the photos were removed from Twitter and replaced with a message stating: “This image has been removed with a report from the copyright owner.”
Leaked images show a messy room, a red hallway with text covering the walls and a silhouette standing at the end of the hallway, and a woman’s face stripped. part with messages like ‘I hate myself’ and something showed up underneath her skin. One of the images appears to be concept art dated October 20, 2020 and signed by Masahiro Ito, monster designer and art director of the original Silent Hill trilogy.
As well as the use of the word ‘Minger’ in an image, the murals seem to interpret “he’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty boy”, a line from The Life of Brian. Both terms suggest that if this is indeed a new Silent Hill game, it could have British influences.
When sharing the photos, AestheticGamer wrote: “I can’t share a lot right now. This is from a source relatively new to me, but I have been given more than enough evidence to believe in the evidence that Silent Hill exists. I’ll also mention the names ‘Anita & Maya’, ‘SMS Messages’, and this isn’t the only Silent Hill game in development.
“The photos are a bit dated, dating from 2020, so maybe this project looks a little different now. But this is what I am choosing to share. I know a lot of people will doubt this, but I have a lot of personal evidence to back this up, and as always I’m still waiting for the Silent Hill game reveal to be in the future. upcoming event”. The images were immediately deleted by the “copyright holder” on Twitter, before AestheticGamer’s Twitter account was temporarily locked following a DMCA notice.
In the past, AestheticGamer correctly shared in April 2020 that the eighth Resident Evil game called Village will be released in 2021, continue the first-person gameplay, and witness the return Ethan Winters’ remake and will include werewolves. Although Konami has yet to confirm whether the images are real, WayForward director Tomm Hulett, who previously worked for Konami and is a producer on Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, has expressed disapproval. happy about this leak on Twitter. “If a studio has a lot of people sending material to someone else to leak, they are not professional enough to develop that game,” Hulett wrote, and alluded to the images.
Last year, Medium developer Bloober Team said it was working on an existing horror IP from “a very popular game publisher,” fueling speculation that it might be reviving Silent Hill’s Silent Hill. Konami. Konami and Bloober Team then signed a “strategic partnership agreement” a few months later that would see the companies creating the title together.