All Might vs. All For One is still ongoing and in the upcoming Chapter, we will see an interesting development that will excite fans even more.
So, without waiting any more, let’s see what happens in the next Chapter:
My Hero Academia Chapter 400 Spoilers & Raw Scans
- According to the spoiler, the title of My Hero Academia Chapter 400 is “The World”. It begins with Aoyama and Hagakure defeating Kuneida. However, the flower is still growing.
- Aoyama tells Hagakure to use light reflection to destroy them and even though his stomach hurts he will continue to use his Quirk as it is his last day as a student UA.
- Back to the battle All Might vs. All For One, in which All Might uses a laser attack for the last time. He said he was inspired by the Star and Stripes fight. When All For One tried to escape, All Might captured him with a Headphone Jack.
- It was also revealed that late last night, All Might escaped All For One with Tentacole’s help and defended himself from Invisible Girl’s optic resin laser attack.
Also read: Jinx Chapter 34: Release Date & Spoilers
- All Might then used Tailman’s Quirk but his lower body was seriously injured. However, he still smiled and taunted All For One for not aiming for his head just to see him in pain.
- All For One then attacks with several black tendrils from which All Might defends himself by turning parts of his armor into sticky balls, using the Quirks of both Creati and Grape Juice. The spheres glued All For One to the ground.
- All Might’s armor was now completely destroyed but he was still smiling. In another country, a boy and his grandmother were watching the match on TV. When the child asked what would happen if the Hero lost, his grandmother said that nothing would happen to them because it was happening in another country. The kid still supports All Might.
- Back to All Might vs. All For One, the laser-firing car explodes, releasing All For One in the process. The villain now looks much younger and his body is emitting light.
- But suddenly a hand reached out from behind All For One’s back and his whole body tensed. Hero Killer Stain appears with a bright smile, licking All For One’s blood and cheering for All Might. This chapter ends here.
My Hero Academia Chapter 400 release date
My Hero Academia Chapter 400 will be released on Monday, September 18, 2023. Fans can find this Chapter for free on Shueisha’s official platforms, Manga Plus and Viz Media, from September 18 onwards. However, readers around the world will find the Chapter released in different parts of the world at different times, depending on their time zone.
Below is our exact release schedule My Hero Academia Chapter 400 worldwide, based on time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 a.m., Monday, September 18, 2023
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 a.m., Monday, September 18, 2023
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 p.m., Monday, September 18, 2023
- Central European Time: 4 p.m., Monday, September 18, 2023
- India Standard Time: 8:30 p.m., Monday, September 18, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 p.m., Monday, September 18, 2023
- Japan Standard Time: 12 a.m., Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Australian Central Standard Time: 12:30 am, Tuesday, September 19, 2023
No break has been announced for next week. So, My Hero Academia Chapter 401 is expected to be released on September 25, 2023.
Also read: Lookism Chapter 467: Release Date & Spoilers