The sex scenes, love “bed” in Hollywood movies is nothing too new. There have been many outstandingly successful films, leaving a great impression on the audience because of a series of hot and sexy scenes like Bridgerton or Game of Thrones. However, besides that, there are also many times that filmmakers intentionally add sex stories to the film just to attract customers which are extremely redundant.
A Reddit user asked a question about the very-unnecessary hot scenes on Hollywood movies that surprised many viewers. Here are the results, the more you see, the more “infuriating” you are!
1. The hot scene at the end of the blockbuster Kingsman: The Secret Service when the princess accepts the male lead to have a “special” relationship just because he saves the world?
2. In the movie Under Siege, when a Playboy model suddenly appeared and performed undressing in the middle of a tense scene:
3. In the movie The Chase, when the female lead suddenly undressed and… had sex with the male lead right in the car, in the middle of a chase.
4. When actor Nicolas Cage suddenly had sex with a female character in the movie Drive Angry: the female lead was naked and the male lead was wearing tight clothes. Then there’s a gunfight while the two are still having sex!
5. The moment when two characters Ikaris and Sersi suddenly had a hot scene right in the middle of Marvel’s Eternals blockbuster
“They can skip this scene and move on to the next, and still make the audience understand the problem,” commented one netizen.
“This scene was too sudden. Ikaris was like ‘I love you’ and then they had sex on a rock in the middle of the desert. What a weird scene,” – another user commented.
6. The super-long hot scene between Neo and Trinity in the blockbuster The Matrix Reloaded makes everyone bewildered:
Many viewers insisted that they did not need to watch this hot scene without chemistry between the two characters in the Matrix blockbuster.
7. A super offensive segment in the vampire movie From Dusk Till Dawn when the hot female lead pokes her whole… toe into the male character’s mouth.
“Director Quentin Tarantino only put this scene in because he likes it in real life,” one viewer commented. Someone pointed out that in some of the director’s other films, there are also scenes involving… feet (typically Kill Bill).
Image source: BuzzFeed, Aggregate