Valorant pro player Kirill ‘ANGE1’ Karasiow from FunPlus Phoenix has proposed a major update to balance all agents.
Similar to the sister game League of Legends, the agents – maps in Valorant are always changed constantly to adjust and balance the game more. However, Valorant players are still not really satisfied with the way Riot Games is balancing the agents in their FPS game.
Many players in the Valorant community have suggested the idea of increasing or decreasing agents, but most recently, the professional player from FunPlus Phoenix Valorant, Kirill ‘ANGE1’ Karasiow, has proposed the idea of adjusting the agents. This proposal is considered “perfect” by players in the community.
According to the proposal of IGL FPX:
– Astra: Returns the cooldown of the skill.
– Brimstone: Reduced Stim Beacon price by 100.
– Omen: No change.
– Viper: No change.
– Killjoy: No change.
– Cypher: Cypher’s smoke will slow the enemy.
– Sova: Returns the flying distance of the drone.
– Sage: Wall price reduced from 400 to 300.
According to IGL of FPX Valorant, one of the agents that needs to be changed the most is Phoenix, because this agent is currently too out – the meta game.
– Phoenix: Increases damage and healing from fire, resurrecting the last skill will have armor, the left and right flash will have different flight distances.
– Jett: Returns the previous surfing skill but can only dash straight.
– Reyna: Flash will not be destroyed but has a shorter duration.
– Raze and Breach: No change.
– Skye and Kayo: No change.
– Yoru: Reduces the transition time between the ultimate skill and Gate Crash by 50%.
– Chamber: The transition time between HeadHunter and Tour De Force will be similar to normal guns. Returns 2 traps to Chamber, in addition, the teleport skill will reset if 2 enemies are killed.
– Neon: Returns damage to Neon’s wall.
– Fade: Haunt skill should be destroyed by 1 bullet, similar to Sova’s bow.
Many Valorant players agreed with ANGE1’s opinion. However, this is just one person’s opinion. With Episode 4 coming to an end, it is hoped that through this proposal of the professional Valorant player, Riot Games will change the agents to be more balanced, especially Phoenix.
See also: Which 3 teams are the 3 teams representing Valorant Vietnam to attend VCT 2022 APAC Stage 2?