Although Round 9 seemed very short, it was an impressive fight and both Apollo and Leonidas fought almost evenly. They also respect their opponents and are willing to sacrifice themselves to defeat them.
In the previous Chapter, we learned that Apollo does not look down on humans. Although he appeared arrogant on the outside, it turned out that this was just his facade.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 83 Spoilers & Raw Scans
Round 9 ended here Record of Ragnarok Chapter 83 and we also got to witness a very good fight from both contestants.
- Apollo summoned Artemis, causing the entire arena to become blind.
- Artemis’s moon shadow appears and Brunhilde is scared after seeing this.
- Apollo’s moves fascinated Ares, and Zeus and Hermes were now confident of Apollo’s victory.
- Zeus said that Apollo and Artemis were twin gods.
- Apollo decided to defeat Leonidas with this and unleashed his Golden bow.
- When he pulled the string, the light at his fingertips turned into an arrow.
- Leonidas continues this attack, and Brunhilde screams that he should not receive this attack directly.
- Hermes explains that these golden arrows fly at the speed of light.
- Geirolul turns back into a shield to help Leonidas.
- But Apollo did not stop attacking Leonidas.
- Many of his arrows hit Leonidas and seriously injured him.
- Some of these arrows also continuously bounce around the arena.
- Leonidas used this technique to shoot an arrow and seriously injure Apollo’s arm.
- Apollo then asked Leonidas about his reasons for fighting.
- Leonidas gave his answer like a Spartan and Apollo understood his reasoning.
- Geirolul then transformed back into a simple Spartan shield.
- Apollo also changed the shape of the Moon of Artemis.
- He also used his threads to heal his right arm.
- He created a giant bow using his own body as an arrow.
- Leonidas also responded with a Phalanx attack.
- The two continued to clash for a while.
- Apollo’s right arm destroyed Leonidas’ true shield, and his left arm pierced Leonidas’ abdomen.
- The battle was decided after Leonidas spoke to the Spartan warriors for the last time.
- Apollo won the 9th round and the Gods were now leading 5-4.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 83 Release date
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 83 will be released around October 28 if there are no translation delays. However, this is just a fan translation, and the official translation still needs more time to be released.
Official translation of Record of Ragnarok Chapter 83 will be released around November 14. It’s unclear whether there will be a break next month or if there will be a two-week Chapter for November.
Here’s a full rundown of the raw scans and spoilers for Record of Ragnarok Chapter 83. Check out some other posts related to Record of Ragnarok here.