The details in Blue Lock chapter 215 have officially been spoiler for fans of the series. Let’s take a look at the remarkable points of the chapter with Game8Z.
Go to the previous chapter of the manga Blue Lock, fans see the first interactions between Snuffy and his players. From here, the Ubers players began to attack Bastard Munchen as a single individual. Can Bastard Munchen, with his ego-enhancing kick, stop this attack? Check out the spoiler of with Game8Z Blue Lock Chapter 215 to know the answer.
– Blue Lock Chapter 215 starting with Ubers continuing their assault. They got the ball back from Isagi and dashed towards the goal together. Niko passes the ball to Sendo, and Sendo passes the ball to Barou.
– Gagamaru is trying to analyze how Ubers will execute their attack. However, he was confused after seeing both Niko and Sendo running in opposite directions.
– Barou is now covered by the defenders of Ubers. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Barou scored from a very small gap between the players.
– Blue Lock Chapter 215 A flashback appears when Barou decides to practice alone.
– When Barou was practicing his mid-range shots, Marc Snuffy walked into the room and praised him. In addition, Snuffy also rejected the way he intended to play in the Ubers match against Bastard Munchen.
– Barou refuses to play the way others want him to play. Barou believes he is the best, so he thinks he doesn’t need Snuffy’s tactics and can win for the team.
– Snuffy takes the ball and dribbles past Barou. He also provokes Barou to try to get the ball from his feet.
– After many attempts, Barou still failed. It was only then that Snuffy explained his talent that Barou’s talent would be wasted if he was always so reckless.
– At this time, Snuffy also reveals to Barou about his reckless and arrogant past. Not only that, he also told Barou about a deceased friend of his.
– After sharing, Snuffy told Barou about the talent of that young player. However, all of Barou’s efforts will be in vain if he makes the wrong decisions on the pitch.
– Blue Lock Chapter 215 ending with Snuffy telling Barou to train with him. In his heart Snuffy hopes that he can create the best striker in the world.
SEE ALSO: Blue Lock: Which player was the legend of Noel Noa inspired by in real life?
Thanks to Chapter 215 of Blue Lock, fans were able to see Barou’s growth through Snuffy’s training sessions. Will that appear in the next chapter of Blue Lock? MeFans, remember to follow Game8Z to be able to update the answer in the upcoming chapters of Blue Lock.