The latest details of Boruto chapter 75 have been officially spoiler. Let’s take a look at the important details of this chapter with MGN.vn.
The last Boruto chapter 74 focused entirely on Eida and Daemon going to Konoha, and interacting with two of Otsutsuki’s ‘vessels’. Since then, fans of Boruto began to question Eida’s true abilities as well as her relationship with the Otsutsuki clan. So what will happen next in Chapter 75 of Boruto? Let’s go with MGN.vn to find the answer.
– Boruto Chapter 75 begins with Kawaki and Boruto slowly coming to their senses to find Eida introducing herself in as much detail as possible.
– Besides, Daemon continues to anger Kawaki and Boruto, especially Kawaki. Daemon did everything to make Kawaki as angry as possible.
– Switch to another scene, Boruto Chapter 75 let Amado reveal everything to Shikamaru and Naruto. The first thing he revealed was about Eida and Daemon’s abilities. But the most important revelation is that they both get their power from the DNA of a figure hailed as a saint of the Otsutsuki clan, that person’s name is Shibai.
– Go to the next page of Boruto Chapter 75then we can see that since the other Otsutsuki family saint possesses a Rinnegan on his forehead and a white eye on his right side (this is most likely the Byakugan of the Hyuga clan).
– In these Shibai character introduction images, we can see some chakra trees in the background. This seems to be used by the author to imply that this Shibai character has also absorbed the power of the chakra fruit.
– Later, we will see that Delta suddenly appeared at Sarada and Mitsuki’s ambush site. She asks to see Eida. But not long after that, Delta was knocked unconscious by Sumire.
Boruto chapter 75 continues with Amado revealing that he wants to revive his daughter named Akebi.
– Your plan is to create a robot (that is Delta) and transfer all of Akebi’s subconscious and signatures into the robot. But unfortunately that experiment failed.
– Chapter 75 ends with Boruto suddenly saw a rather bleak future vision of Konoha.
– Specifically, Konoha was filled with chaos. At that time, Shikadai was using the Nara clan’s shadow binding technique. And behind the scenes are Cho-Cho and Inojin.
– Not stopping there, Sarada is running as fast as she can to get to a certain place, and Mitsuki is entering the state of Sage Magic to prepare for battle. Especially Kawaki, he entered the Karma state with blood stains on his face. But what scared Boruto the most was the appearance of Momoshiki in that scenario.
MORE: Boruto: Both Sasuke and Naruto fell into a simple trap set by Amado
Chapter 75 of Boruto made fans feel worried when they saw a not so good vision of the future of Konoha. Can that be prevented? Or will Naruto and Boruto be defeated by this new Otsutsuki? MeFans, please follow MGN.vn to know the answer in the upcoming chapters of Boruto Please.