The full details of Chainsaw Man chapter 120 has been officially released. Let’s take a look at the remarkable points of this chapter with MGN.vn.
In the last chapter 119 of the manga Chainsaw ManThe most notable episode is probably Nayuta’s sudden burst into Denji’s room while he was being locked by Yoru. Without saying much, Nayuta threw a chain through Yoru’s body. Then will that attack lead to a great war between the two demons of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? And Denji How would you react in the current situation? Let’s take a look at the spoiler of . with MGN.vn Chapter 120 to know the answer.
– Chapter 120 of Chainsaw Man starting right with what happened after Nayuta threw the chain at Yoru. I thought the move would leave a pretty big wound, but no, since Yoru was controlling Asa’s body, the attack was like a mosquito biting on metal.
– At this point, Denji There was no reaction, just a sad expression on his face.
– The chain disappeared, Yoru suddenly started crawling on all fours then barked and acted exactly like a dog.
Nayuta smiled now with a smile that couldn’t be more scornful. Nayuta explains to Denji that she turned Yoru into a dog because she dared to touch her property (referring to Denji).
Denji gets angry and orders Nayuta to turn Yoru back to normal immediately.
However, Nayuta joked that she was so hungry that she couldn’t do it. So Denji had to be patient and went to the kitchen to make food for both of them. Asa (currently controlled by Yoru) falls asleep next to Denji’s other pets.
– Chapter 120 of Chainsaw Man continues with both Denji and Nayuta finishing their meal. Nayuta asks Denji if he really wants to make Asa back. After all, almost every woman Denji meets wants to harm or threaten his life.
– Denji thought for a long time and then said that he really wanted to make Asa back. Because he had a very strange feeling whenever he was with her.
– Nayuta is quite satisfied with this answer of Denji and she said that she would turn Asa back to normal on two conditions. The first condition is that Nayuta can eat ice cream every day. Denji agrees to that condition, as long as he eats too.
– The second condition is that Denji is not close to Asa anymore. Nayuta added that this comes from the fact that she can smell danger from Asa.
– Nayuta also emphasized that she would help him by making Asa think Denji let her ‘climb a tree’. Since then, the two will no longer be close to each other.
– Denji is in quite a difficult situation because he has to make a decision with this condition of Nayuta. He looked back and forth Nayuta and Asa/Yoru in several story frames. And decided that everything should still prioritize Nayuta.
– Chainsaw Man Chapter 120 ending with Nayuta raising two fingers like Denji used to do.
MORE: Chainsaw Man: Is Devil Angel male or female?
With Denji’s consent, it is highly likely that he will officially go his separate ways with Asa in the next chapters. However, will author Fujimoto Tatsuki let everything of this arc end so quickly? Or are you still hatching another plan? That can only be answered with Chainsaw Man Chapter 121 next week. That’s why meFans, remember to follow MGN.vn to not miss the latest information and spoilers of MGN. Chainsaw Man Please.