The latest details of Chainsaw Man chapter 130 have been officially spoiler. Let’s take a look at the remarkable things of this chapter with Game8Z.
In the last chapter of the Chainsaw Man manga, fans saw a scene where Denji saved Asa from hell. It was because of this heroic act of Denji that Asa was touched and helped him out of a dangerous situation. After resurrecting, Denji and Asa ‘hacked’ a motorcycle so that it can be turned into a weapon to confront the creature from hell that is pursuing.
How will Chainsaw Man continue? MeFans, let’s take a look at the spoiler of chapter 130 with Game8Z to know the answer.
– Chainsaw Man chapter 130 begins with Denji and Asa riding a super motorbike around Tokyo to attack the tentacles from hell.
– Seeing that the wave attack was ineffective, these tentacles simultaneously attacked Chainsaw Man’s motorcycle
– Seeing that, Chainsaw Man immediately “cosplayed” Ma Speed by driving the car vertically up to a nearby high-rise building.
– In this way, Denji not only effectively dodges the attack, but can also cut off most of the tentacles that rush towards him.
– Chainsaw Man chapter 130 is continued with a scene of a demon wearing a priest’s robe appearing in hell.
He put his hand over his eyes in confusion. It seems this demon is planning something in the future.
– At the Tokyo show, the tentacles were still chasing Denji’s car tirelessly.
– After an unsuccessful pursuit, the Fallen Demon appeared in person.
– She just waved her hand, a huge building rushed towards Denji and Asa.
– Seeing that there was no way to retreat, Denji filled the throttle and sped forward. The giant saw blade cut the building in half.
– While the two were happy to escape, suddenly a huge mouth appeared to swallow Chainsaw Man, Asa and the other car. Chainsaw Man chapter 130 ends here.
To keep up to date with news and future spoilers of the Chainsaw Man manga, remember to follow Game8Z, meFans.