The full and official information of One Piece chapter 1076 has been spoiler. Let’s see how chapter 1076 will continue with MGN.vn.
As meFans still are, not long ago, MGN.vn posted the first information about One Piece spoilers. Chapter 1076. But that is just the little information that has been leaked. However, today, the complete and official information of Chapter 1076 appeared. So, meFans, let’s take a look at all the official developments of One Piece Chapter 1076 Please.
– In this full version of One Piece Chapter 1076It all started with Zoro suddenly hearing Nami scream. That’s why he told Luffy that we need to find a way to both protect the Vegapunks and protect the crew.
– Hearing this, Luffy thinks that if he can protect so many people, the only way is to let Lucci and Kaku stay.
– Hearing that, Kaku spoke up and told Luffy to open the sea stone cuffs for him and Lucci. From there, they were able to assist Zoro and Luffy in battle. Not only that, the two also volunteered to be handcuffed after the battle with the Seraphim ended.
– Luffy heard that and looked at Lucci, seemingly understanding what the Straw Hat captain wanted to hear, Lucci also agreed with what Kaku just said.
Satisfied with what he heard, Luffy opened the sea stone cuffs for both old enemies.
– After being uncuffed, Lucci and Kaku fulfilled their promise and rushed to assist Luffy and Zoro.
– At this time, all 4 people use their deadly moves on the two Seraphim, S-Bear and S-Hawk. With the terrifying power of 4 moves, both Seraphim exploded.
– In another perspective, Oda shows the reader the real Vegapunk being locked up in a prison. And the person locked up with him is a missing agent of CP0.
– One Piece Chapter 1076 is continued with a scene of a navy announcing that there are currently more than 100 ships approaching Egghead Island.
– Chapter 1076 move on to another scene. The scene is moved to this time, it’s a tavern on the giant’s island of Elbaf.
– Right now, Shanks and the rest of the Red Hair crew are happily drinking together.
– But on the next page of the manga, Shanks suddenly informs everyone that the Kid Pirates are about to land on Elbaf Island.
– At this time, the captain of the Red Hair Pirates – Benn Beckman – said that perhaps Kid was very angry. Lucky Roux said that it was true that Kid was angry but only angry at Beckman. This statement seems to be Oda’s implication that the one who cut off Kid’s arm was Benn Beckman.
– Shanks said it was interesting to see an ally he thought was long dead.
After a drinking battle and asking the giants to help him in battle, Shanks tells Rockstar to go and talk to Kid before the actual battle begins.
– Specifically, Shanks said that he would give Kid two options, one is to fight the Red Hair Pirates, the other is to surrender and hand over the Poneglyph he got in Wano. The question is, why would Shanks want Kid’s Poneglyph? Does he really want to take over the One Piece treasure like fan theories?
– Chapter 1076 Switch to Kid’s perspective. At this time, he and his crew were also busy fighting the small crew members of the Red Hair Pirates.
– At this point, Killer reminds Kid that during his previous encounter with the Red Hair Pirates, Kid lost an arm. This time there was a high chance that he would lose his life too.
– One Piece Chapter 1076 ending with Shanks slowly walking towards where Kid was fighting. Next week the series will take a break.
MORE: One Piece: Oda officially confirmed that the anime version will be suspended from the end of February
Chapter 1076 of One Piece seems to be Oda’s announcement that he will shift the focus of the story to Kid and Shanks’ battle in the upcoming chapters. Besides, chapter 1076 can also confirm two things, one is that Benn Beckman is the one who took Kid’s arm, the other is that the Red Hair gang is having a pretty big conspiracy when they want to take the Poneglyph.
With such thrilling details, meFans, remember to follow MGN.vn so you don’t miss any information or spoiler about it. One Piece in the future.