The full information about One Piece chapter 1088 has officially appeared. Let’s take a look at all the details that happened in this chapter with Game8Z.
In the article spoiler the first details of the manga One Piece Chapter 1088 of yesterday, we learned that no one came to save Garp, but only Coby got angry and rushed to attack the enemy with a new move. But despite all that, Garp was still frozen by Kuzan just like Saul the day before. Is there anything to look forward to in Chapter 1088 This? Let’s see the answer in this full spoiler version with Game8Z.
– One Piece Chapter 1088 begins with a scene showing fans a flashback to a time when Garp was teaching a new marine class.
– Here, Coby also appeared, and this seems to be his first lesson.
– Now, Garp poses an extremely philosophical question. He asked: “If you were stuck in a sinking boat with an old man and a child, who would you save and who would you leave when the boat could only hold two people?”
– Coby with his heroic philosophy replied: “I will jump down to die so that the other two can live.”
– Garp gave Coby 0 points and put it in the head book for making miscellaneous statements. For Garp, he would save the child and leave the old man alone. Because the duty of a marine is always to protect everyone’s future, and the old man doesn’t have long to live.”
– One Piece Chapter 1088 This is then followed by a flashback at Amazon Lily Island. This is the time when Blackbeard agrees to spare the island, but in return, he will capture 800 marines and also take a warship.
– At this time, Coby still with his heroic thought said loudly: “You should arrest me instead of those 800 people”.
– Back to the battle on Hachinosu Island. The members of Garp’s boat were all bewildered because the boat’s cannon could not damage the giant arm created by Avalo Pizarro.
– Coby said that if this hand is hit, all the people on the island will go to the altar to sit.
– Garp is now mortally wounded, but still orders Coby to destroy the giant hand, Grus protects the ship from debris, and Helmeppo covers them both while Garp creates an opening for the three to carry out the mission.
– Although the three did not believe that they could do what Garp just assigned them, but now there is no turning back. So all three had to risk their lives with the enemy.
– Garp tried to get up and punched Kuzan in the mouth. Then he turned on the ‘express’ to move quickly up the skull stone on the island.
– Grandpa then used the Galaxy Divine to sign the giant casket. And since Pizarro’s body is connected to the island, this blow causes his head to splatter with blood.
– Towards Coby, he jumped up and used ‘Honesty Impact’ to punch the giant hand. On impact, a black lightning suddenly appeared.
This attack also accidentally broke Pizarro’s arm.
– Garp was hugging his wound while laughing hysterically because of Coby’s attack just now.
– After completing the assigned mission, the three landed safely on the boat, but Garp was still stuck on the island.
– Garp said that the three of them should control the train to get out of Hachinosu, and they will find a way out later.
– Coby cries and begs everyone to come back to save Garp. And Grus also had tears in his eyes and said that now it’s just ‘open’ to come back.
– Garp encourages all three to be strong because they are the future of the Marines. In the back story box of One Piece Chapter 1088I see an ice blade pierced Garp’s body.
– At this time, Garp’s body gradually froze like Jaguar D. Saul, but he still smiled like a season.
– As for Kuzan, his eyes are covered by Oda-sensei, so we can’t tell what his true feelings are.
– One Piece Chapter 1088 cut the scene to the next day. Here, a newspaper reported that: “The ‘future of the Navy’ Coby has returned safely to the shore and ‘Navy hero’ Garp has disappeared at Hachinosu island”.
– In another section, we see an information that “Four Emperor Luffy has occupied Egghead Island as a territory”.
– One Piece Chapter 1088 ends with the navy landing on Egghead Island.
SEE MORE: Straight as Hai Phong, MAPPA announced Hell’s Paradise: Jigokuraku will have season 2 very soon
To be able to update more news as well as spoiler about One Piece In the future, remember to follow Game8Z, meFans.