The latest information about chapter 208 of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga has officially been spoiler. Let’s review the important details of this chapter with MGN.vn.
It can be said that most fans can’t wait to read the last pages of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 207. The reason is quite simple because in those pages, Yuki was attacked by Kenjaku. And Choso could only lie at Kenjaku’s feet and could not do anything. And now Chapter 208 belong to Jujutsu Kaisen was spoilers. Let’s see if the situation of the battle can be changed in a more positive direction with MGN.vn.
– As far as what is spoiler, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 208 begins with Kenjaku continuing to attack Yuki repeatedly. Since then, this girl has suffered excruciating pain and has no time to use healing spells.
– On the next page, Chapter 208 There is a flashback scene where Choso, Yuki and Tengen meet at a bar to talk.
– Here, Choso said that he felt quite regretful for what he had done. Besides, he also started to cry and said that he misses his brothers as well as Yuji.
– Going back to the present battle, we will see that Yuki was still alive, however, her body was incomplete.
– At this time, Tengen suddenly appeared to confront Kenjaku. At this moment, Kenjaku suddenly felt that Tengen had something very similar to Sukuna.
– Right now, even though I’m dying, but Yuki still decided to use what little strength he had left so he could attack Kenjaku with his strongest blow.
– That attack creates a giant black hole and sucks everything into it, including Kenjaku. This black hole is described as being so deep and so powerful that even a ray of light cannot escape.
– Thought this was a victory, but no, Kenjaku reappears. Not only did he not have any traces of being attacked, but he also talked about the uselessness of the black hole earlier for himself.
– In the last pages of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 208 we will see that Kenjaku has found Tengen’s real body curled up in a tree. And chapter 208 ends with a scene Kenjaku said goodbye to his ‘friend’ Tengen. With Kenjaku having completely defeated all of his opponents and discovered Tengen’s true form, this seems to be the end of the current arc.
MORE: Jujutsu Kaisen: How many times did Megumi summon Mahoraga?
With Chapter 208 of Jujutsu Kaisen Regarding the similarity between Tengen and Sukuna, there is a high possibility that the return of the Cursed King will appear in the next chapters of the manga. But with Akutami Gege’s rather twisted storytelling, the above prediction is still quite vague. So, meFans, don’t forget to follow MGN.vn to be able to update the latest details of the next chapter as soon as possible.