The first information about Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 211 has officially been widely spoiler. MeFans, let’s take a look at the remarkable points of the chapter with MGN.vn.
The recent 210th chapter of the Jujutsu Kaisen manga has shown fans of the series the relationship between Megumi and Hana from a young age. Besides, the chapter also shows us that Yuji, Megumi, Hana and Takaba’s group are trying to question the real motive behind Kenjaku’s act of sending foreign soldiers into Japan. What will happen next? Chapter 211 of the manga? MeFans, please also take a look at MGN.vn spoiler to know the answer.
– Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 begins with giant beams of light radiating from all 10 colonies. This suggests that Tengen’s fusion with the non-bagefu of Japan will soon begin.
– Afterward, Chapter 211 takes the reader back to Japan’s No. 1 colony on November 16. There, Maki is seen meeting Yuji and Megumi.
– She informed them that Tengen was captured by Kenjaku.
– Chapter 211 is continued by a scene where Choso has linked up with Kirara outside of the colonies.
– Back to the main point, Yuji’s group is still quite wondering why the merger of Tengen hasn’t happened yet.
– At this point, Maki started discussing what rules they should add to make the merge go more smoothly. After a while, they decided to implement the fourth rule first, which was to allow Culling Game players to move between colonies.
– The implementation of the rule has been completed, but with a mandatory condition that the participant must invite a new player from outside to replace, then the participant can leave using 100 score.
– Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 continues with Megumi asking Maki to bring Tsumiki to them so she can break free from the barrier.
– Japanese raw scan pages of Chapter 211 shows us that Tsumiki was taken to the No. 1 colony in Tokyo. Specifically on the rooftop where Megumi, Yuji and Hana were gathered.
– Even so, Tsumiki did not use the points transferred to her to be able to get out of this place.
– Instead, she asked the kogane to add another rule to the Culling Game. That rule would give Tsumiko freedom to enter the Culling Game’s barriers.
– Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 211 ends with Megumi being quite horrified by Tsumiki’s actions. And he even asked Tsumiki who she really is.
SEE ALSO: Jujutsu Kaisen: The Final Phantom Parade Is Coming After Being Delayed
What happened in Chapter 211 of Jujutsu Kaisen may have hinted to fans that Tsumiki was possessed by one of the spellcasters who had a connection with Kenjaku in the past. If this is true, then in the next chapters, Megumi will have to fight her own sister to prevent her actions from affecting innocent people. Does that really happen? MeFans, please follow MGN.vn to be able to update the answer when the next chapters come out.