The latest details of Oshi no Ko chapter 123 have officially appeared. Let’s take a look at the most notable details of the chapter with Game8Z.
In the last chapter 122 of the manga Oshi no Ko, fans saw why Ruby was bound to become famous. And that was to avenge her mother as well as the doctor who took care of her in her previous life. Knowing she couldn’t stop Ruby’s determination, Aqua let her know who her previous life was. Knowing this, Ruby was overjoyed and hugged Aqua. Whether Chapter 123 How will it continue? Check out the spoiler with Game8Z.
– Oshi no Ko chap 123 It opens with Ruby saying what she thought when she learned that Aqua was the doctor who took care of her in her previous life.
Ruby hugged Aqua, crying while saying that she named the group B-komachi so the doctor could see her.
– Not stopping there, Ruby also told Aqua that no matter where she performed or where the stage name B-komachi appeared, she would try to find him.
– Ruby even contacted the hospital to ask about Dr. Gorou Amamiya. But the only answer is that he has been missing for quite some time.
– It’s a pity that Ruby saw the doctor the other day in the same condition as she is now. She also said that even if Aqua was Doctor Gorou, his recent actions were tantamount to betraying Ai’s mother.
Aqua counters that he has never forgotten his feud about his late mother Ai.
– At this point, Ruby also looks back and admits that she did everything to be able to avenge Ai.
Ruby also bursts into tears and tells Aqua that she knows she can’t always smile despite being fake like her mother Ai.
– Because Ruby thinks showbiz is really something ugly and dirty.
– Ruby also said that she just wanted to live peacefully, not in the dirty showbiz world.
– However, her mind immediately rejected that when thinking of who killed Ai.
– Aqua who comforts Ruby and says he believes she can. He believed that she would shine brighter than Ai.
At this point, Aqua tells Ruby to return to the movie the way she really wants to.
Ruby looks up at Aqua and repeats her promise to get married when she was 16.
– Ruby shyly continued, “I’m 16 years old now”. Oshi no Ko chap 123 finish here.
SEE ALSO: Kimetsu no Yaiba: Season 3 has turned Muzan into a ‘red flag’ that every woman wants to jump into
To be able to update more information and spoiler of Oshi no Ko In the future, meFans, remember to follow Game8Z.