The latest details of Record Of Ragnarok chapter 79 have been officially revealed. Let’s take a look at the highlights of this chapter with Game8Z.
In the previous chapter of the manga Record Of Ragnarok, the reader is introduced to the next matchup between the two factions. On the gods’ side, we have Apollo, and on the human side, King Leonidas of the Spartans is sent to battle. After the threats, both sides officially entered the fight. How will the battle play out? Check out the spoiler of with Game8Z Chapter 79 to know the answer.
– Record Of Ragnarok Chapter 79 opens with a flashback to Leonidas’ past. Specifically, it is the historical story of 300 Spartan warriors led by Leonidas against 300,000 Xerxes troops.
Before the battle, the elders of Sparta did not want to fight Xerxes’s army. That’s why they didn’t send troops on the grounds that the Carneia festival was taking place.
– Ironically, this is the festival that the Spartans used to honor the god Apollo.
However, not everyone in the council of elders is a tortoise. One man worried and suggested that if he did not bring his troops to stop the enemy at Thermopylae soon, Sparta and all of Greece would be invaded.
– But the rest of them confidently said that Sparta is very strong, so it’s not too late to finish the ceremony.
– During the festival, King Leonidas appeared. Leonidas swore to the elders that they were a bunch of idiots.
– All can only rely on the gods and surrender their lives to people no one has ever seen.
– As for Leonidas, he decided to take his own life. Therefore, Leonidas himself led his army to fight.
– Although not doing multi-level, but Leonidas’s words touched the hearts of the soldiers and their morale increased more and more.
– 300 Spartans stopped celebrating the festival and went with Leonidas to fight at Thermopylae.
– As the meFans know, even though all 300 warriors fought very tenaciously, the ending was still a loss and all of them died heroically.
– Record Of Ragnarok Chapter 79 then return to the present. From here, we learn that it was because of that past story that Leonidas wanted to break Apollo’s ‘alo’.
– As for Apollo, he just sighed and said, “Anyway, if you want to talk to me, you should get on your knees first”.
– Hearing this, Leonidas rushed forward and unleashed countless new attacks towards Apollo. Here, the Valkyrie in Leonidas’ spirit also appears and is described.
– Still disdainful, Apollo raised his hand to block the blow. However, the power from the divine weapon proved to be too great, it sent Apollo flying backwards.
– Record Of Ragnarok Chapter 79 ending with Leonidas laughing and saying “If you want to see tomorrow, don’t stand in front of a Spartan warrior”.
SEE ALSO: One Punch Man’s Spider-Man: Across the Spider Verse illustrations make fans enthralled
To be able to update more news as well as spoiler about Record Of Ragnarok In the future, don’t forget to follow Game8Z, meFans.