No longer incarnating into a rough gangster, this time the person who made Quynh Kool “afraid” was very witty.
Happy Gara’s deputy leader “buffalo” is a new role, bringing many bold impressions to actor Duy Hung. Before that, the audience was still familiar with him through his tough-looking roles such as Dao “stone”, Viet “wolf”, Dong “cow”, Hoang “iron face”, Nghia “protection” … The cheery laughter that Trung “buffalo” brings like a cool breeze in the flow of happy Gara, making every time this character appears, the audience remembers it forever.
Duy Hung as Trung “buffalo” brings an unforgettable impression in “Happy Garage”
Talking more about Trung “buffalo”, that is a guy who ran away from home and lived and was taken by Khai (Bao Anh) to work in the car repair garage. Here, Trung always gives his best for work, protects his close brother and holds the position of deputy leader in the garage. When Son Ca (Quynh Kool) comes to work at the garage, Trung develops feelings but is not reciprocated. In the first part of the movie, Trung “buffalo” constantly makes the audience laugh because of many funny lines, interesting expressions and special way of saying when adding the letter “s” at the end of the sentence. Talking about her co-stars, Quynh Kool confessed: “Every time I act with Mr. Hung, I’m scared! Because every time I see his face, I’m already smiling. I can’t help but cry, but I can’t help but laugh. “.
If in his career, he acted enthusiastically through cult films such as The Judge, Quynh Doll, Street in the Village, The season of flowers found again … then in real life, the actor lives a private life. In 2019, Duy Hung surprised when he announced his marriage to his wife of the same profession. His wife, Huyen Nguyen, is known as the “evil woman” of the Vietnamese sitcom village because she is often assigned tough characters in the movie. The family of two people is happy when they have a lovely son.
Duy Hung and his wife Huyen Nguyen
Sharing about the role of a prestigious deputy leader of Happy Garage, Duy Hung admitted that what he is most interested in is probably “a little bit different from other people”.
“When doing a new role in a role, what I like most is probably a little bit different from others”
– The role of Trung “buffalo” this time is very different from the characters he has played. The audience no longer sees the image of a Daoist “rock” or a Vietnamese “wolf”, nor see the shadow of Dong “cucumber” in “Finding the Flower Season”. What motivated you to accept the role of Trung “buffalo” in “Happy Gara”?
– What made me accept the role of Trung “buffalo” in the first “Happiness Gara” was a new character image, completely different from the roles I was given. No longer a rough Gypsy with a taciturn personality, sometimes just eyes and actions, no longer brute or heartless, but instead Trung “buffalo” – a very loving person, funny but shy like a rabbit and has a ki bo personality, very “shy” and often teases friends. However, Trung loves his family very much and is devoted to his friends. The character has a rather novel personality and that makes me really want to try it.
Trung “buffalo” with the familiar flossing rhythm
– When renewing yourself in a role, what do you like the most?
– When doing a new role in a role, what I like most is probably a little different from other people. Those are the difficulties and pressures of new characters and new images. And that’s what makes me want to conquer and grow up in each role.
– When acting with Quynh Kool, what do you think about your co-star?
– Quynh Kool is a young co-star who acts very well and is attentive at work. During the filming, there were also many memorable scenes and left memories with me. I hope the audience will always support not only me and Quynh Kool but the whole crew of “Happy Gara”.
Quynh Kool is afraid to act with Duy Hung because just looking at his face makes me smile
“When I have time at home, I will do everything I can to help my wife”
– Playing a funny role like Trung “buffalo”, do you have to act many times?
– Regardless of the role, whether it is humorous, life-loving or taciturn, brute or action-oriented, it must be played over and over again due to many surrounding factors. But Trung Buffalo gave me more comfortable, more playful moments, so even if I had to go back many times, there was not much pressure of the role.
– How is the atmosphere of the studio every time Trung “buffalo” appears? Are you the funny comedian on set?
– The atmosphere of the film crew is always happy when every character appears, but Trung Buffalo is more “barred” because of the nature of this role with unexpected lines. That surprise also made everyone laugh more.
When “buffalo” appeared, people laughed more
– Does the way of saying “Chinese buffalo” when adding the “s” pronunciation in the sentence make you familiar with your mouth in everyday life when you leave the role?
Yes, sometimes I just make fun of people so I get used to it. Of course, it just depends on the time because my job is also doing the stage. It’s not good when making other characters to influence.
– What does your wife say about your role this time?
– The wife just “bared her teeth” and said “lovely” (laughs) in the way Trung buffalo said in the movie. The wife likes all of her roles, but perhaps with the character Trung Buffalo, my wife loves it more because it brings laughter to everyone.
– What makes you most proud of your wife?
– I am proud of my wife – a rear that always supports her husband with all her might in acting. To tell the truth, my profession often goes far, knowing that my wife is sometimes sad when her husband is not often at home, having to take care of many things alone, but my wife always encourages and respects my profession. She took over the household chores for me when I focused on filming.
Duy Hung has a psychological wife who understands and respects the profession
– Busy filming on set, but when he comes home, he is a resourceful father. What jobs do you usually help your wife with?
– I work far away, I know that my wife is hard at home, so when I have time at home with my family, I will do everything I can to support her. From helping with food or taking care of children, it’s generally enough. I know that even so, I can’t make up for all the hardships that my wife has shouldered for me.
– You seem to be secretive about your own family. Can you reveal about your small family to the audience?
– A little hint: I love my small family very much. Very very much! Thank you guys!
– Thank you for sharing!