Berserk will still be composed after the unfortunate death of the late author Miura Kentaro. And recently the new manga artist Berserk has revealed more about the process of completing the work.
Berserk is one of the most popular and influential manga series. After the unfortunate departure of creator Kentaro Miura, the series will continue to release a new chapter under the pen of Kouji Mori and Studio Gaga, and recently the new manga artist Berserk has revealed more about the process. complete the series.
On their official Twitter account, Doratan-Sensei, one of Miura’s assistants and the one who will continue to write the Berserk series, took the opportunity to assure fans that despite it may not be the original of the series, but their version will be as “close to the original” as possible and they are working their hardest to make sure they make Miura proud.
“From now on, Berserk, with Professor Kentaro Miura’s drawing rate is about 99.2%, and the remaining 0.8% will be completed by us. As said before, it’s not a perfectly redrawn story, but we hope to get some support from our readers. In addition, the supervision of Mr. Kouji Mori is necessary. The so-called final episode has also been fully explained. I know that, and I am sure that Mr. Kouji is no more than a co-author, he will know what the late author Kentaro Miura wants. So I will do my best.”
The Berserk anime series doesn’t have any new information yet, although it has been confirmed that the films that tell the story of the Golden Age Arc will return to television this year as part of Berserk’s Millennium Edition. While Doratan and the Studio Gaga artists have yet to reveal how many more chapters are left to complete the piece, it looks like they have a pretty long way to go.
Berserk is a Japanese manga series conceived and illustrated by Miura Kentaro. The setting in Berserk is a dark fantasy world inspired by medieval Europe. The plot mainly revolves around the Black Swordsman Guts, who was a lone mercenary; and Griffith, leader of the mercenary band of the Falcon Corps. Miura launched a one-shot manga titled Berserk: The Prototype in 1988. The series began serialization in 1989 in Hakusensha’s (now defunct) Monthly Animal House magazine, then later. switched to Hakusensha’s semi-monthly magazine Young Animal in 1992. Since then, Berserk has continued to be published intermittently to this day. Miura died of aortic dissection in May 2021. At least episode 364 will continue to be published in Young Animal magazine issue 18 (issue September 10, 2021) and become the first volume to be published. eyes after the author of Berserk died.
>>> See More: Disney has another move to ‘reconcile’ and resume old love with Johnny Depp
>>> Get the latest news about movies/story here.