There hasn’t been an episode of the anime adaptation of Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru (My Dress-Up Darling) that hasn’t gone viral on social media (generally in a positive way). On this occasion, a new segment of the anime in which Marin Kitagawa takes off some costume accessories that make her breasts “wobble” has attracted the attention of the public, especially among fans of the series. this animation.
Oh my gosh, why is her soul waifu bouncing around like this!
The huge undulating first round of the female lead Marin Kitagawa makes it difficult for fans to hold back.
Both scenes above have a certain level of “sensitivity”, but most fans like this “excessive” side of the producer. And before these images in the anime, fans have seen many hot scenes of Marin. Possessing a perfect body with three-round measurements of 88.6 – 58.7 – 84.8 with the charisma of a model and a height of 164 cm, it is easy to cosplay into many types of characters that make viewers love.
Unlike the typical female characters of the romance manga of the past, Marin is a very special waifu. She looks playful on the outside, but on the inside, this girl is a genuine otaku!
This “sensitive” scene has been hotly discussed by Japanese netixens, with many different opinions:
– Kitagawa-san is too cute to be liked by us.
– A girl shouldn’t “brag” about her breasts, but that’s what makes her perfect and so popular!
– Oh, that’s something any otaku would love!
– The animators seem to go overboard with drawing and animating Marin-chan’s breasts, don’t they?
– I wish there was a girl like her at my school…
– For every frame of that motion, an animator dies…
– It’s just fan-service and I love it!
– I can’t believe there are people who hate My Dress-Up Darling. Look at that soul… how can you hate it!