When it comes to animation projects, studio products MAPPA Always appreciated for the quality. However, to achieve excellent product quality and speed is an effort, working non-stop to the point of “crazy” of the production team.
Recently, one of the animation directors on the production team of the Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season anime posted on his Twitter account that “for the first time in three days, he will be able to go home to sleep” after finishing his work. However, this short tweet was deleted a few hours later. However, some netizens quickly captured this clip before it was deleted.
In addition to the above tweet, this person also shared that the producer of the film told him to “go home and rest”, but because he was too tired, he “choose to spend the night at the office”.
In response to this tweet, fans told him that they appreciated his hard work and asked him to take a break. Because although work is important, one’s health is more important than work.
Attack On Titan: The Final Season Part 2 has aired since January 9, 2022 and is confirmed to have a total of twelve episodes. The first season has a total of sixteen episodes and was released in December 2020, which means the total number of episodes of Attack On Titan: The Final Season is twenty-eight episodes.
Attack On Titan: The Final Season anime production team:
– Yuichiro Hayashi (Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) directed the anime’s first season at studio MAPPA.
– Hiroshi Seko (Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) is responsible for writing and supervising the script for the first season.
– Tomohiro Kishi (Dorohedoro, 91 Days) is designing the characters for the first season.
– Hiroyuki Sawano is responsible for composing the soundtrack along with Kohta Yamamoto (Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Saga) in the first season.
– Band SiM (Silence Iz Mine) performed the second opening theme song “The Rumble”, while Ai Higuchi performed the second ending theme song “Akuma no Ko (悪 魔 の 子)”.