(Thethaovanhoa.vn) – Google was the most visited website in the world in 2022.
With more than 85 billion visits per month, Google.com is currently the most visited website in the world. Google has cemented its position as the top, most used source of information on the internet.
Another Alphabet platform, YouTube, also achieved a remarkable achievement with 33 billion hits. The total traffic from this duo of Alphabet is higher than the total traffic of the remaining 48 websites in the Top 50 most visited websites in 2022.
Up to two billion websites exist in 2023. And here are the top 50 most visited websites in 2022 based on data from SimilarWeb.
Impressive numbers on Top 50 most visited websites 2022
– YouTube has the longest average access time with 20 minutes/visit.
– The top 5 most visited websites are from the US.
– China with its large population has made the search engine Baidu.com the 6th most visited website in the world
– Russian search engine yandex.com is overtaking Yahoo.com (9th) and WhatsApp (10th) to take 8th place in the rankings.
– Wikipedia, the open encyclopedia with more than 4.8 billion visits per month, ranks 7th.
– CNN – a cable television network in the United States with an average of 685 million visits per month, equal to 0.8% of Google.com, ranked 50th.