Several places on the internet are talking about which studios are accepting movies. They have an answer: Vinland Saga part 2 will be released by MAPPA.
According to the latest information, Vinland Saga part 2 will belong to MAPPA. This is one of the top anime studios in Japan. It was they who undertook the adaptation of many famous works. The most special recently are the endings of Attack on Titan. They are really talented at adapting “dark” movies. Therefore, the possibility that the second part will be damaged is probably lower than 15%. And it is expected that, some of the voice actors from the previous season will return.
So what about reality? Unfortunately, this account is still extremely obscure. The release date of the movie is of course still a mystery. Maybe 1 year, maybe 2 years. But it can also be “never” if MAPPA is too busy. And what about the possibility of film damage? Of course there is. In 85% of success, the remaining 15% is always uncertain. Employees here are busy with many projects, so burnout is inevitable. If the staff is so tired, how can they produce quality footage?
But as far as Game4V sees it today, this is a dangerous problem with MAPPA and Vinland Saga part 2. They are a famous studio in the field of anime making. And recently, they continuously receive a series of new projects. Just like that, the amount of pressure the animator is subjected to will not be small at all. Not to mention the low-paying scandal of a few months ago. Think about it, how can a quality anime in a state of both physical and mental exhaustion?
Vinland Saga is the story of a boy named Thorfinn. From a young age, he wished to once explore the legendary Vinland territory. For him, it was a promised land. But unfortunately, this dream did not last long. His father (Thor) was beaten to death by a savage Viking named Askeladd. From here, a deep night enveloped the young man’s mind. He was determined to cut off the old man’s head to sacrifice his father’s grave. From there, his path was only blood… and blood. The dream of the past is now crimson, the color of fresh blood, can not be found again…
>>> See also: The most ‘dumb’ villain in anime is the one who makes his own way of death
>>> Get the latest news about movies/story here.