Up to now, the story is quite good and the pace is quite good. Since only seven Chapters have been released so far, we can’t rate it yet as the manhwa is still in the development stage, but we will soon learn more about Shin Joonseoh and whether he will join Yoon Taeheon (red hair) or not. association or not.
Shin Joonseoh (MC) decided not to join Yoon Taeheons’ group. I think he is trying to get stronger without being noticed because he suspects that there is another person with memories of the future who is going around killing as many talented awakened people as possible.
And if you are wondering when the next Weapon Maker Weekly Chapter will be released, then don’t worry because in this article, we will talk about the release date of Weapon Maker Chap 9 with spoilers and where you can read it.
Weapon Maker Chap 9
Most likely, Shin Joonseoh (MC) needs crystals so he’s mining to increase his mana level and that’s why he’s working as support for low level dungeons because it doesn’t attract too much attention. attention.
But to get the necessary gems, they only appear in abnormal dungeons or dungeons that change rank from D to C. For example, because of normal dungeons, he gets less from This unusual dungeon, or at least that’s my opinion. understanding of your actions.
Shin Joonseoh (MC) can absorb certain powers from boss monsters in unusual dungeons that no one else can. That’s why he goes into the paranormal dungeons because it helps him defeat the boss, gain power, and then use his contract abilities to wipe their memories.
Also read: Detective Conan Chapter 1119: Release Date & Spoilers
Weapon Maker Chapter 9 Spoiler
Shin Joonseoh (MC) will continue to tag along with lower level groups into higher level dungeons as it is faster and ‘safer’ for him to do so to level himself up . However, as shown at the end of this Chapter, he knows that people are out there hunting for those who will awaken as a player.
Shin Joonseoh already knew they would enter the same dungeon as him because that is where the player would awaken. He did not accept the offer of cooperation with one of the strongest hunters at that time, who was disabled by the fact that he could not find a reliable weapon.
He could literally do all the things he’s doing now with someone who could protect him while he was doing it. He could speed up this whole process, but no, he would go into the dungeon, meet one of the villains, almost die, but be saved by the S-Class hunter or almost defeat the enemy, then run to the offer.
Weapon Maker Chapter 9 release date
Weapon Maker Chap 9 is expected to be released on Thursday, September 21, 2023, KST. Chapters are released weekly. International match schedule of Weapon Maker Chapter 9 as follows:
Released on Wednesday for the following countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 pm Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 pm Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- New York: at 11 a.m. Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): At 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Philippine Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 pm Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Released on Thursday for the following countries:
- Japan Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 a.m. Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 am Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Indonesian Eastern Time (EIST): at 12:00 a.m. Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 a.m. Thursday, September 21, 2023
Where to read Weapon Maker Chapter 9 online?
Weapon Maker Chap 9 will be available to read on Naver Series and Naver Webtoon in raw format (Korean).
Also read: Black Clover Chapter 369: Release Date & Spoilers