Captain Phong is a character attracting a lot of attention in the hottest movie VTV today.
The film “Dou Tri” by director Nguyen Danh Dung exploits social issues that cause “pain” in public opinion, including the case of raising the price of test kits, which is of particular interest to the public. For the first time playing the role of Phong – a police captain in the C03 Investigation Division (the Police Department for investigating crimes on corruption, economy, and smuggling), actor Xuan Phuc left a deep impression with the way he built his character. novelty.
Captain Phong (Xuan Phuc) and Quyen (Thuy Duong) are the audience’s favorite couple
In the latest episode, the scene of Quyen – the daughter of the head of the Dong Binh Customs Branch – moved into the house, forcing Phong to be responsible for making viewers excited. Witnessing Quyen’s “aggression”, Phong was extremely shocked. He called her “second aunt”, and asked directly what Quyen wanted. When Quyen affirmed: “You like me, you love me, but you dare not say it?” Being accused by Phong that she was delusional, Quyen replied: “So what are you clinging to me for? Wherever I go, you know what I do. You’re a bad guy. He must be held accountable for what he did. I’m the Economic Police.”
Xuan Phuc said that after this role he will have more experience in his career. “I’m really happy and surprised when I received an invitation to participate in such a special project,” said the 9X actor. Xuan Phuc did not talk about the scene above, instead he shared with us many interesting things about his role.
Xuan Phuc plays the role of a police officer on the screen for the first time
Until now, he was familiar with TV audiences through his villainous roles, personality, even going to prison. How was the experience of transforming into a police officer this time?
– This is the first time since entering the profession until now, I have the opportunity to play a role about the Police, namely a soldier of the Economic Police. This was an interesting experience, helping me to learn many things, as well as understand more about the hardships and difficulties of the Police force when doing the task of preventing and catching criminals.
The same police captain, but if Vu is mature, Phong seems dustier and more stupid. Are you afraid of mixed reactions when building such an image of the Police character?
– Captain Phong in the script is a character with a different personality and color from the role of Vu. In charge of the main scout in the team, Phong has to constantly disguise himself to track down criminals. Therefore, I want to build and shape this character with a striking style of dress, different from the criminal police roles so far. I wanted to give the audience a colorful character without being stereotyped.
When receiving the film, how do you rate the character as easy and difficult? In addition to following the script and the director’s instructions, where do you find the material for the character?
– Any movie, a role has its own easy and difficult. In addition to sticking to the script, I often watch movies with themes related to the script that I participate in. Just for reference, just to research to find out how to build and shape your role. Next, I will ask for advice from people with expertise in the Public Security industry to learn deeply about profession, knowledge and behavior when on duty.
Xuan Phuc’s solid appearance and masculine face received many compliments from the audience
What do you think Phong and himself have in common?
– Phong and I have almost opposite personalities. I am quiet, while Phong is a humorous, personality and a good scout.
Phong and Quyen are the audience’s favorite couple. The audience is curious about the two material characters that there will be an emotional turning point?
– This will be a couple that promises to bring the audience more interesting things from now until the end of the movie. I can’t reveal it yet, only sure there will be many turning points waiting for viewers.
“Dou Mind” was built based on a great test kit project that shocked society during the outbreak of the disease. All people are victims of this case, so the movie is “hot” right from the first episode. What are your thoughts before and after participating in “Doing Mind”?
– Before joining, I felt happy and surprised when I was given the opportunity in this very special project. After participating, I feel more pressure and more difficulty when it comes to giving the audience multi-dimensional perspectives, describing the hot issues that the public is interested in and needs answers. . Besides, just how to make the audience feel comfortable, not constrained by the dry nature of the case.
Phong is a character with two contrasting personalities
It’s been a long time since he went to the North to participate in a VFC movie. What do you think are the similarities and differences in the filming style of the film crew in the North and in the South?
– I feel, the film crew is the same everywhere, it requires professionalism, standard time, and a sense of serious work. There is only a slight difference in the regional culture, everything else is the same, and of course, each of my film projects has its own difficulties and obstacles.
Did you set your own criteria for choosing a role?
– I don’t care if the main or supporting role, big or small. It is important that the way you portray the character yourself must make the audience feel impressed and remember that role forever.
Do you ever feel sad when you only play supporting roles, rarely taking lead roles on screen? What do you think about putting it on the scale compared to today’s TV actors?
– I think, maybe right now I don’t have the opportunity to play the main role much, but that’s not why I have to feel sad. On the contrary, it is the motivation for me to try every day, to hone my expertise even better so that when given the opportunity, I will perform at my best.
Xuan Phuc and actor Truc Thanh have a happy home
Is your wife jealous when you act in love scenes with beautiful co-stars?
– My wife is an extremely psychological and understanding person for her husband’s work, so my wife rarely gets jealous because of the scenes on the film.
How do you guys spend time together?
– My husband and I have different jobs, but we always take the time to spend with our family as much as possible. If they don’t have to work, the two will travel together, go out to eat, and take their children out to relieve stress.
Thank you Xuan Phuc for the interesting sharing!