Recently, a new promotional trailer for Kimetsu no Yaiba season 4 was released, promising that this will be one of the most anticipated anime of 2024. As revealed by studio Ufotable, this season will focus on the “Hashira Training” of the manga. With the manga completed, fans have the opportunity to speculate and predict what will happen in this anime adaptation.
Fans of Kimetsu no Yaiba are looking forward to the next season and there is speculation about who the main villain will be.
Will there be a main villain in Kimetsu no Yaiba season 4?
The central question is whether there will be a main villain in Kimetsu no Yaiba season 4 or not. If this season is limited to just the “Hashira Training” arc, it’s unlikely that the main villain will appear, as this season focuses more on demon hunters and their extensive training. That means season 4 will not have the Upper Huyen Devil as the main villain.
The trailer for season 4 does not mention “Infinity Castle”, the sequel to “Hashira Training”. Therefore, there are signs that season 4 may be shorter, focusing only on the training of the Pillars.
What will happen from season 4?
The “Hashira Training” section will feature special training usually reserved for Tanjiro’s group and exceptionally talented demon hunters, designated as successors to the Pillars. In this installment, Tanjiro and the other characters will undergo a rigorous training regimen, individually required by each Pillar.
– Stamina training with Tengen Uzui: Tengen, after his retirement, will focus on endurance training for demon slayer swordsmen, which is necessary to face the demons of Upper Xuan.
– Agility with Muichiro Tokito: Ha Tru will train demon hunters with moves and skills that increase agility.
– Flexibility with Mitsuri Kanroji: Luyen Pillar will ensure extreme flexibility for demon hunters in important battles.
– Sword fighting skills with Obanai Iguro: Serpent Pillar will improve the demon hunter’s sword skills.
– Overcoming Limits with Sanemi Shinazugawa: Wind Pillar will focus on the ability to perform powerful attacks while maintaining stamina and composure.
– Strengthen your muscles with Gyomei Himejima: The final phase, led by Nham Tru, will focus on physical conditioning to maximize the demon hunter’s performance.
Season 4 promises to show an in-depth look at the demon hunters’ training, giving fans a unique perspective on the characters’ preparations for future challenges.
At the end of the Pillars’ training arc, the series moves on to the final arc of the Kimetsu no Yaiba manga, with the final battle between the Pillars and the demons. To date, the adaptation of the final chapters has not been confirmed. We still don’t know if it will premiere as “season 4 – part 2” or “season five”.