At the end of the work story, Hong Diem’s character is controversial because of the private life issue in Journey to Justice.
The Journey of Justice since its broadcast has continuously caused a series of controversial issues. From hot scenes that appear constantly to professional mistakes, problematic personality, … and currently Phuong’s (Hong Diem) mentality.
Phuong is being criticized for Quan (Photo source: VTV)
In the latest developments, Phuong has learned that her best friend – Quan (Quoc Huy) has a girlfriend who is a rich lady living in the South, and the two even prepare for a wedding. Before that, the way Quan built the image of a perfect guy, being by Phuong’s side whenever Phuong was in trouble, seemed to make this lawyer flutter. The story that Quan liked Phuong was already ten years old and it was clear that he was “attacking” Phuong even though he had a fiancée himself. Regarding Phuong, when she heard that Quan was about to get married, although she didn’t say it, the audience could recognize Phuong’s psychological changes, when she seemed to have lost her soul when Quan went to the South to get married. It is clear that the relationship between the two is “above friendship below love” and not a mere friendship.
Phuong has a strange expression when he knows that Quan has a lover (Image source: VTV)
Phuong’s reaction and psychology are causing conflicting controversies. The fact that she had feelings for Quan when she was not completely clear with Hoang – her husband’s betrayal, even if she did not know that Quan had a girlfriend, it was not something worth supporting. However, now, Phuong let herself have a different feeling for this best friend. Even many viewers said that because of Quan, Phuong definitely did not want to heal with her husband.
– The film builds the character Phuong very contradictory. How noble is Tuong Phuong, knowing that Hoang made a mistake, but as soon as Hoang happened, Phuong also had a crush on others, just looking at it as an excuse to get a divorce.
– She has a close friend next to her, so Phuong doesn’t need to forgive her husband anymore
– What’s up with these two? It’s no different from adultery, poor friend Quan
– Realistic character building. There is no mother of two children who is in such a hurry to think of others instead of fixing the family like that
– I don’t like this case. Having decided to get married, the other person has not yet decided to divorce, so there should be no outside love.
Image source: VTV