The hot scenes on the film are all something “magical” that makes the audience curious, excited and “thrilled” eagerly. Behind the super touching and sexy hot scenes on the film, it turns out that there are also a series of “hard to tell” secrets. Here are the behind-the-scenes secrets behind the hot scene that can change everyone’s perspective!
1. In Normal People, when performing some sexy scenes, actors Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones were smeared with a gel called “Egyptian Miracle” to make their bodies look like they were sweating. foul
2. In the series of 50 Shades of Gray, actor Jamie Dornan wore something to cover the actor’s “sex” when filming a hot scene with Dakota Johnson
Even more frightening is that when he took off this “bag”, the actor noticed that there was an inscription on it, implying that it had previously been used by another actor, in another movie.
3. The first scene of the Bridgerton couple turned out to be… the legendary hot scene on the stairs in the library. Actress Phoebe Dynevor confirmed she felt “burning” inside while filming this scene
In fact, every move of the two in this movie has been “rehearsed” by the crew for a long time.
4. Similarly, the first scene of actor Jonathan Bailey on the set of Bridgerton is also the scene where he and his co-star … have sex under a tree.
Accordingly, the actor also gets to… makeup on his buttocks so that that part of his skin “catches the light” on the set.
5. Emma Stone was already very nervous when filming a hot scene with the female star Olivia Colman in the movie The Favourite
To make her young co-star less nervous, actress Olivia Colman had a rather odd “joke” on the set. She clamped a sponge filled with water between her legs, so when Emma reached down she was shocked to see something soft and wet there.
6. When filming the hot scene in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1, the two main actors had an unforgettable experience.
It took Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson hours to shoot this “broken bed” scene, which includes a lot of close-ups.
7. When filming Game of Thrones for the first season, actor Jason Momoa had to work hard to make his co-star – Emilia Clarke less melancholy when filming the rape scene.
The actor wore a bright pink sock, making his co-star feel happier and more comfortable in the tense scene.
Image source: Synthesis